OP
OP
North

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
Looks like the accessories are posted up in the configurator as well. Personally not interested in any from the dealer since I'm doing a full buildout on my own, but nice to see what they have.
Interestingly, the Sport Bar and Bed Scene Lighting are listed as available add-ons for Trailhunter when they were supposed to come standard. Hopefully that's an oversight and not another $2000 on top of the MSRP.

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Interestingly, the Sport Bar and Bed Scene Lighting are listed as available add-ons for Trailhunter when they were supposed to come standard. Hopefully that's an oversight and not another $2000 on top of the MSRP.
Itā€™s probably just listed as a generic offering since other trims can purchase as well. They are definitely included from everything out there. I canā€™t believe the "Sport Bar" is $1450. If anyone on here wants mine when I get it I will happy sell for way less.

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
Limited has new interior color that requires AVS, but it looks good. Plus bed scene lighting is available as accessory on the Limited

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
Limited has new interior color that requires AVS, but it looks good. Plus bed scene lighting is available as accessory on the Limited
The dash looks particularly good in the Boulder interior

2024 Tacoma Build & Price Configurator is up for Hybrid  2024 Tacomas + Accessories! Share Your Build Inside Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 8.43.15ā€ÆPM

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Long Bed TH, thatā€™s what Iā€™m deposited on since last summer. Selling a sport bar for a grand day one
IMG_4970.png
Looks awesome (minus the "sport bar"/mullet)! When I get the call from Mountain States the truck is on the way I am going to see if they'll just pull it off and put it in the bed before I pick it up. I would prefer to never see it on there. My color order is Bronze Oxide, Underground, Silver. Silver is last because my current truck and past vehicles were silver but I wouldn't be disappointed if that is what I got. At least we finally past the milestone of the truck details being published and manufacturing starting. I'm 11 months out from when I put the deposit down so nice to finally at least get to where the trucks are starting to be build vs a figment of my imagination haha.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Looks awesome (minus the "sport bar"/mullet)! When I get the call from Mountain States the truck is on the way I am going to see if they'll just pull it off and put it in the bed before I pick it up. I would prefer to never see it on there. My color order is Bronze Oxide, Underground, Silver. Silver is last because my current truck and past vehicles were silver but I wouldn't be disappointed if that is what I got. At least we finally past the milestone of the truck details being published and manufacturing starting. I'm 11 months out from when I put the deposit down so nice to finally at least get to where the trucks are starting to be build vs a figment of my imagination haha.
Itā€™s gonna be awesome! Good idea about the sport bar but my hunch is itā€™s bolted to torque-spec at the factory! Crazy they want $1500 for that thing itā€™s useless unless your trying to show up the trailhunter fan bois first 12 weeks!

Jobu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Long Bed TH, thatā€™s what Iā€™m deposited on since last summer. Selling a sport bar for a grand day one
IMG_4970.png
Woo that's a good looking build... bronze Trailhunter wheels on Celestial Silver works much better than on Bronze Oxide.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Yea the silver is speaking to me even tho the underground prototypes look so good! I just canā€™t do the darker colors in the southwest ā˜€ šŸœ
Sponsored