Sponsored

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro
New truck day is the best day! I love my 2021 Pro, but I am pretty stoked to build out this new platform.



















































2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 ca0d7b5e-aef1-4240-af81-ac620caab23e
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 851970df-ce7a-4d62-9fa0-a7e610bbd55c
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 437d86f2-e82b-4337-adf0-bd5d2b33cd0a
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 db3d329e-ee80-445d-95f4-4ccd86188154
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 3ffbf609-19e1-4935-9654-6095342255be
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 deddf65f-84b0-4bb1-ab45-0323b8d0a5d7
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 cafee597-ce26-4658-b32d-1a4914d072f1
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 15769b13-6360-4954-8833-df5feb03e074

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 4667cce3-30c8-412d-887d-9da9b49bd76
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro

Baltimore

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Threads
29
Messages
683
Reaction score
391
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
4g hybrid
Looks like you had to replace the bed bolts at the rear for the cab side molle. Did the spray-on finish chip or break when you were removing them for the install?

Do all the bed utility flaps still open fully (not get partially blocked like Rough Country's side panels)?
 
OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro
Looks like you had to replace the bed bolts at the rear for the cab side molle. Did the spray-on finish chip or break when you were removing them for the install?

Do all the bed utility flaps still open fully (not get partially blocked like Rough Country's side panels)?
You can score the bedliner around the washers with a knife (if needed) to remove them cleanly. All of the flaps open, yes.
 

Sponsored

OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro
Softopper installed! I'm waiting on one of our rear bumpers to get through production, and I'll get that installed. Also, I should have some 35s here soon; I have to figure out what I want to do with wheels.

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240904092012_R6__0927 (1)
 
OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro
35% ceramic tint up front today. I never want to go crazy dark, but ceramic is awesome at blocking heat, so I put that $&@# on everything ?

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240905_184806
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240905_184833
 
OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro
Installed the GG Offroad camera relocation kit on my Softopper today. This kit would also work great on any of our bed racks (https://www.victory4x4.com/category/BEDRACKS.html), but I'm towing the Turtleback trailer for the next couple trips, so trying to keep weight off the rear axle with the stock springs.

I 3D printed a spacer to form around the Softopper tube and canvas. Seems to work great. I think I'm going to move the bed camera (need to print a tube-shaped spacer for that too) to the front of the bed, that way I can watch the bikes on the tailgate pad too. Remember to melt holes with a soldeing iron in the Softopper for mounting hardware, don't drill them. Also know that they probably won't be to stoked to warranty any top you damage because you added holes to it :crackup:

No affiliation with GG Offroad, just showing a new way to mount their stuff.

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240912_151220
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240912_144948_001

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240912_145106
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240912_145049 (2)
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240912_143110
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20240912_143239
 
  • Like
Reactions: oxi
OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro
Engine and trans skids installed, plus a sneaky spot for my Viair dual compressor. Tcase and gas tank skids coming soon.

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 465599737_4025699041049080_3179409279524209823_n
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 465555512_4025699037715747_4653191760674237362_n
2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 466104051_4025699044382413_1636552450737128760_n
 
  • Like
Reactions: oxi
OP
OP
Victory 4x4

Victory 4x4

TRD Pro
Well-known member
ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Daryl
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
203
Reaction score
329
Location
Portage, MI
Vehicle(s)
'24 TRD Pro
Nothing like a little cutting into a brand-new truck to take the edge off :ROFLMAO:

I've done panels like this on my last two trucks, and they are super handy. Been happy with Blue Sea Systems. Here is the panel I used this time:
https://www.bluesea.com/products/4304/WeatherDeck_12V_DC_Waterproof_Fuse_Panel_-_Gray_4_Positions

If you are also brave enough to cut holes in your bed, the file for the 3D-printed enclosure (with some fixes) I made to waterproof the back of the panel is attached to this post as well. I just used a bead of RTV to seal it against the bed and the screws that hold the panel in go through the flange. You probably want to use PTEG for this.

I need to order a new label sheet, just used stuff I had left over for now. I will mostly use this panel to control lights on the bed rack and under the awning besides the compressor switch.


2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20241114_111655

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20241114_112059

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20241114_112103

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20241114_122546

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20241114_141403

2024 Tacoma Daryl's Terra TRD Pro | Victory 4x4 20241115_090925
Sponsored

 

Attachments

 






Top