Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Dealer installed. They were putting them on the truck as I showed up. (Think they are $887.00, something like that)

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
Congrats!! You're definitely first real owner I've seen, US or Canada. This is the exact combo I am considering so good taste lol.

What do you currently drive? Hoping for some real world feedback compared to similar trucks.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Congrats!! You're definitely first real owner I've seen, US or Canada. This is the exact combo I am considering so good taste lol.

What do you currently drive? Hoping for some real world feedback compared to similar trucks.
I have a Sport Plus on the way as well. I'm excited to hear what your initial thoughts are. Are you driving a Tacoma now?
Hi, I am currently driving a 2020 Tacoma off road. Been a great truck! Traded her in on this one. Sport Plus gives you pretty good options actually. Sunroof, jbl sound system upgrade and my favorite, the heated steering wheel...lol. hope your truck treats you well!

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport

Hi there, I currently have a 2020 Tacoma off road. I think the sport Plus is a pretty good package. You don't get the huge screen or the leather( you have to spring for the premium) I like the features mine has and can wait to provide a full review. If it's rubbish, I'll tell everyone to keep their 3rd gens lol

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Hi there, I currently have a 2020 Tacoma off road. I think the sport Plus is a pretty good package. You don't get the huge screen or the leather( you have to spring for the premium) I like the features mine has and can wait to provide a full review. If it's rubbish, I'll tell everyone to keep their 3rd gens lol
Sounds good. Mine is supposed to arrive early April...So I need to know by then if I keep my 2022 Sport...lol...or order a Canyon AT4.

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
That's great exactly what I was hoping for. I've also been weighing whether to get a current gen Taco or spring for the new one. Look fwd to your review!

Jobu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Wow! Canada got it first ... from Mexico! Was this the first one in Canada? Must be first at the dealership at least.

How are you waiting until Wed?? I'd take off work for this 😆

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Hi there! This was the 3rd truck that the dealer got in (so they tell me) . They are the #1 dealer in the area so that is how they got allocations I guess. Wednesday is delivery day because they have to tint the windows and install paint protection film. I think they are wanting to leave it in the showroom couple days as well. ( they have more trucks coming but not for a bit they tell me)

Yeeyee.sr5

First Name
Thunderstorm Sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC Sierra (didn't get tacoma because price)
same color I'm getting, congrats, I might get mine in 10 days, and quick question, did you already have it on dealer hold before it arrived and you have to wait a week until they fully inspect it before you take it home? or did you buy it just now and still have to wait a week.
Sponsored