Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Can you post some bed exterior pics when you pick it up? Curious if comes with 400W outlet and USB/UBC ports in the back.

Super excited for you congrats!

Mark
Sure thing Mark. This particular trim doesn't have the outlet in the bed or any storage in the bed sides. I'll post so pictures for sure
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I seem to remember reading all dealers were going to release them on SuperBowl sunday or the following monday. Maybe some dealers didn't get the memo...lol
Possibly, I didn't hear that. My truck is the 3rd one they have sold.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Love the color and waiting for the regular Sport model!

I really get miffed with some of the sales people at the dealership... Last week, the lady I'm dealing with showed me in their order system that their first unit (demo BCM Sport) is in transit and just shipped out of Montreal on the way to Newfoundland. I drove by the dealership yesterday and the sales manager was outside so I asked if the "demo" unit had arrived yet and he said that Toyota will be releasing all Tacomas on the same day in a few weeks time. :oops:

Even my wife knows that dealerships across the country have units on site cause I've been spending my nights reviewing all the good info here in the forums and on the Canada FB groups. How can a sales manager say something like that in this day and age of the internet and instant access??? If I'm at the dealership every week looking for updates, he must know that he can't pass that crap around.
Hi there ya that's messed up. I didn't hear they were going to have a set sale day. This dealer posted that they had 2 trucks, identical trim but different colors. I went the next day and the underground color was sold, I made a deal on the blue one. I feel fortunate to get one so early. Hope it's not a peice of crap after trading in my 3rd gen.

Eesh29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Lariat
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and share a couple pics of my Canadian spec 2024 Tacoma Sport Plus that i am picking up next week!
How has no one asked what you paid!? What was the total taxes in in Canadian dollars?

Makearl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Sure thing Mark. This particular trim doesn't have the outlet in the bed or any storage in the bed sides. I'll post so pictures for sure
I know build and price says it doesn't - but the same spec truck at the Montreal Auto Show did. So here is to hoping you get a nice bonus surprise!

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
How has no one asked what you paid!? What was the total taxes in in Canadian dollars?
Hi there, I don't want to use actual dollars but I can tell you I did not pay a mark up. So from the website you have the msrp for a 4x4 sport trim,add 7500 for the "plus" package, plus dealer installed running boards and dash cam, plus 2000 ish for the extended warranty plus tax minus my trade...... I really hope this truck is not rubbish

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I know build and price says it doesn't - but the same spec truck at the Montreal Auto Show did. So here is to hoping you get a nice bonus surprise!
Let's see, I do not see a bed receptacle anywhere in the paperwork. Picking it up Wednesday at 9:30 am so ill soon see

bayman

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Miata GT and 2017 Honda CR-V
Hi there, I don't want to use actual dollars but I can tell you I did not pay a mark up. So from the website you have the msrp for a 4x4 sport trim,add 7500 for the "plus" package, plus dealer installed running boards and dash cam, plus 2000 ish for the extended warranty plus tax minus my trade...... I really hope this truck is not rubbish
I bought the extended warranty on my 2017 CR-V, and last February, Honda replaced the engine after cracks appeared in the block. I've had so many issues with the Honda AWD system and power window switches that I'm seriously considering the Tacoma extended warranty. When you look at the new tech, software and hardware, I'm thinking it's a good call.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I bought the extended warranty on my 2017 CR-V, and last February, Honda replaced the engine after cracks appeared in the block. I've had so many issues with the Honda AWD system and power window switches that I'm seriously considering the Tacoma extended warranty. When you look at the new tech, software and hardware, I'm thinking it's a good call.
Thanks buddy, ya I think the extra warranty is a must on a first year,new engine vehicle. Hope I don't need it but I'll be glad to have it.

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
May I ask what tier extended warranty you chose/purchased for the $2,000ish? Was it Toyota branded warranty?

John Boyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Yes factory warranty. extended it to 4 years, 100000km as I'm in Canada to replace the 3 year, 60000 km.
Brother you paid 2k to extend one year and 40,000km? I think you can maybe reduce that number? I understand the calculus... but at that price point you may as well spend 4k and get the longest one they offer? Will you have issues between 60k-100k? What about the turbo?

PS- I mean no disrespect, curious how you made your decision

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Brother you paid 2k to extend one year and 40,000km? I think you can maybe reduce that number? I understand the calculus... but at that price point you may as well spend 4k and get the longest one they offer? Will you have issues between 60k-100k? What about the turbo?

PS- I mean no disrespect, curious how you made your decision
My loan is 4 years. Usually I'm not keeping things forever. Ya I know it seems like alot but I will probably get something else anyway. Maybe not, you never know
Sponsored