- Thread starter
- #1
The more you gas it the more it is felt.
Been like this for about a week now. I added some "Heet" fuel treatment to a tank full as soon as I felt it thinking picked up bad gas from nice Chevron, I have used for years. (Yes can happen anywhere).
It is subtle enough that wife thought it went away as it is her truck, but no still there.
Really don't know how long, as I don't drive it very often.
I did put transmission in manual mode to leave it in gear to see if it would stop, but just the same.
2024 with maybe 56k miles and absolutely "O" issues.
Serviced regularly on time.
May look into changing fuel filter.
No check engine lights or anything on dash.
Been like this for about a week now. I added some "Heet" fuel treatment to a tank full as soon as I felt it thinking picked up bad gas from nice Chevron, I have used for years. (Yes can happen anywhere).
It is subtle enough that wife thought it went away as it is her truck, but no still there.
Really don't know how long, as I don't drive it very often.
I did put transmission in manual mode to leave it in gear to see if it would stop, but just the same.
2024 with maybe 56k miles and absolutely "O" issues.
Serviced regularly on time.
May look into changing fuel filter.
No check engine lights or anything on dash.
Sponsored