• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Just ordered a Raptor today and I've got a question...

Quicksilver45

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150
Occupation
Agribusiness
Hi All,

After selling two RR's(one special order, the other a dealer stock order), my dealer (Riverside Ford in Macon, GA) called me and said they verified with Ford that they were being given additional allocation. I went down this morning and placed the order for an Iconic Silver with Beadlock-ready wheels as the only option. We got all the paperwork filled out, verified, and signed off. And this will be a MSRP sale as noted on the form I and the salesman signed. Actually, it will be $500 under MSRP because I quality for some little membership incentive. As far as when I will get it, they have no clue. They said it was about 8 or 9 months for the others to show up. That's totally fine with me. As I was leaving, they dropped the build sheets and customer paperwork off with the GM who places the orders. My question is about how long does it take for my order to get uploaded to Ford, and about how long does Ford take to email me that the order has been accepted? I'm in no hurry, I just want to know that my order has been processed. Thanks!
Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Should be same day. Also keep in mind the long amount of time for orders to be filled were due to the strike which has been resolved. Things should pick up so I highly doubt you'll wait 8-9 months let alone the 11+ months most of us have endured.

*Disclaimer - but with Ford, you never know lol.

mtesni

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor, 23 Bronco Badlands
I received mine the moment it was entered into the system, manager submitted it in front of me.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
If they input your order today, you should be getting an email within 24hrs or less of the time when the Dealer sent it in to Ford.

Also be aware that you put the optional bead-lock capable wheels on it. Those seem to be on low supply with what this week's scheduling notes hinted at.

It's just that when some of these optional/ special wheels get that kind of note, the supplier is having as issue of some sort and it's disrupted the supply stream. There are times it never corrects and they'll either balance out that option or advise Dealers to contact customers to change/ modify their order.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Should be same day. Also keep in mind the long amount of time for orders to be filled were due to the strike which has been resolved. Things should pick up so I highly doubt you'll wait 8-9 months let alone the 11+ months most of us have endured.

*Disclaimer - but with Ford, you never know lol.
I had 4 different orders placed, 2 received a build date within 2 weeks. Ordered 3-27 and received the build dates 4-11. Production scheduled 6-3. The larger the dealer the increased chance of getting the process moving. Check for a low priority code too, my dealer changed that after he submitted it.

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
Dont expect it to be super long before you get a build date and then your truck. They're really pumping them out now. My dealer got a 2nd allocation and the GM took it - it took less than a month for the truck to be delivered.

Danimal

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Occupation
Pilot
Check your spam folder in your email. When I placed an order my confirmation was in the junk folder. Just fyi the order confirmation doesn’t mean your order has actually been pulled and truck scheduled for building yet. You’ll get a separate email with a VIN and scheduled build date when that happens

meph1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I placed my order on April 17 and got confirmation from Ford the same day. ETA given was about 90 days.

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
The answer is… whenever the manager enters it into the system which depends on the time of day and what the manager is doing.. if he/she is swamped then it might be later that day or next day.. so the answer is not real clear but again… it when the manager enters the order.

OP
OP

Quicksilver45

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150
Occupation
Agribusiness
Verified with the dealership that my order was placed by the GM soon after I filled out the paperwork and they gave me my 4 digit order code. The dealer told me they called Ford (again) to verify they could place the order, were told "yes" and that if for some reason it wasn't accepted as a 2024, they would roll it to 2025. And now I settle in for the long wait...

Sponsored

Tbass

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Hi All,

After selling two RR's(one special order, the other a dealer stock order), my dealer (Riverside Ford in Macon, GA) called me and said they verified with Ford that they were being given additional allocation. I went down this morning and placed the order for an Iconic Silver with Beadlock-ready wheels as the only option. We got all the paperwork filled out, verified, and signed off. And this will be a MSRP sale as noted on the form I and the salesman signed. Actually, it will be $500 under MSRP because I quality for some little membership incentive. As far as when I will get it, they have no clue. They said it was about 8 or 9 months for the others to show up. That's totally fine with me. As I was leaving, they dropped the build sheets and customer paperwork off with the GM who places the orders. My question is about how long does it take for my order to get uploaded to Ford, and about how long does Ford take to email me that the order has been accepted? I'm in no hurry, I just want to know that my order has been processed. Thanks!
Man its a small world. on 4/19 I bought the RR that they (Riverside Ford) ordered and had listed for 75k. i went in and talked to them and they were stuck on that 75k price. the next day they called me and said oops we'll sell it at sticker. 4 hours later here i am the proud owner of a Carbonized gray RR. if you PM me maybe we can meet up and you can see mine. I LOVE this truck. I thought it might take time to get used to the smaller cab since i came from a 2022 f150 platinum. but i think it has plenty of room.

OP
OP

Quicksilver45

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150
Occupation
Agribusiness
Hey Man, I think we even have the same salesman; Kenneth. They've got a black one on the way. I love carbonized gray, that's what my 22 F150 is. But I think I'm dead set on silver for the RR. I'll definitely PM you!
Sponsored