Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
Anything from the Detroit region? 🙏
I think MI is in the Cincinnati Region and yes, there are some allocated there. I can search by distance but it only shows me dealer names. I did see one for Rapid City Toyota so I assume the rest of MI is in that region as well. Only the Cincinnati, Boston and New York regions have allocated them. SET and GST might have as well but I can't search their inventory.
Sponsored

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
Thanks for the info Steve

I would also love to know when you have time if you’re seeing any in the Denver area allowed.
Nope. At the moment, only Cincinnati, New York and Boston regions, but that could change shortly. There was an allocation two days ago and those usually take a couple of days to hit the system where I can see it. Remind me on Friday and I'll check it.

HandsomeLover

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport Premium Underground
Nope. At the moment, only Cincinnati, New York and Boston regions, but that could change shortly. There was an allocation two days ago and those usually take a couple of days to hit the system where I can see it. Remind me on Friday and I'll check it.
Hello Steve. Could to see when my truck will be delivered? The VIN is 3TMLB5JN9RM006758. Thank you for your help!

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
Steve,

Do you know if these allocations are just for the TH or do you see any TRD Pro allocations in the NE OH area?
In the Cincinnati Region, there are 36 Tacomas with the Max hybrid in allocation. They look to be evenly split between Pro and Trial Hunter. Most of the TH are short bed but there are a few of the long bed variants.

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
In the Cincinnati Region, there are 36 Tacomas with the Max hybrid in allocation. They look to be evenly split between Pro and Trial Hunter. Most of the TH are short bed but there are a few of the long bed variants.
Thank you! I have reserved the 1st spot for a TRD Pro at the North Canton Toyota and just waiting for my salesman to text me I can order. Are you able to see which dealers have an allocation for TH and Pros?

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
Thank you! I have reserved the 1st spot for a TRD Pro at the North Canton Toyota and just waiting for my salesman to text me I can order. Are you able to see which dealers have an allocation for TH and Pros?
I can't run locates here. That's a barn door I'd never get closed. Find a good dealer and if they have a TH allocated, they might be able to trade for a Pro. That's fairly common so even if they don't have the one you want, that doesn't mean they can't get it.

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
I can't run locates here. That's a barn door I'd never get closed. Find a good dealer and if they have a TH allocated, they might be able to trade for a Pro. That's fairly common so even if they don't have the one you want, that doesn't mean they can't get it.
I am set on a Terra Trd Pro lol. I am like most people in this forum, very anxious on wanting to start the process of getting it. I appreciate your help Steve. When I get my VIN for my Trd Pro, I am sure I will be asking for updates and definitely buy your coffee!

calicoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD OR
Thanks for all the updates, Steve.

Is pricing for the Trailhunter or Pro showing for you on these allocations? I'm not asking you to post it of course. Just want to know if that info shows up yet.

I will need to know $$ before moving forward. Not as brave as the OP :p

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
Thanks for all the updates, Steve.

Is pricing for the Trailhunter or Pro showing for you on these allocations? I'm not asking you to post it of course. Just want to know if that info shows up yet.

I will need to know $$ before moving forward. Not as brave as the OP :p
Oh I'd post it if I had access. Now that they are being allocated, I'm anticipating a pricing announcement very soon. I'll start a thread when I see it.

TacoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Besides pricing, A few of us are interested in the GVWR, GAWR, and Payload on 6' and 5' beds for Trailhunter. I see from OP that GVWR 5' bed is 6735 lbs. This is significant improvement over 6240 lbs (5' TRD off-road) and 6305 lbs (6' TRD off-road). My assumption is that is due to larger axles/spring rates for a larger GAWR overall. It would be nice to see a 6' Trailhunter build sheet for the GVWR.

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, German Money Pit, Rusty Toyota
Besides pricing, A few of us are interested in the GVWR, GAWR, and Payload on 6' and 5' beds for Trailhunter. I see from OP that GVWR 5' bed is 6735 lbs. This is significant improvement over 6240 lbs (5' TRD off-road) and 6305 lbs (6' TRD off-road). My assumption is that is due to larger axles/spring rates for a larger GAWR overall. It would be nice to see a 6' Trailhunter build sheet for the GVWR.
Agree 100%. I suspect the TH gets beefier components because that battery pack adds serious mass and most overlanders are really overloaders.

I just got off the phone with a dealer in PA a friend referred me to. They believe their allocation will hit in July with deliveries beginning in August but they're not taking deposits until they have more details... like pricing. I can't make any moves on another vehicle until the early summer anyway so this will work. She did take my info and my spec preference for when that allocation happens. Considering my friend has bought dozens of Toyotas from this dealer and is personal friends with the owner, I do expect a call back but I don't expect a deal. I'll pay MSRP if I have to but not a dime more.

BTW: I was completely sold on a Mojave until I saw XO's Trailhunter series. I'll be interested to see what they and CBI cook up for their next expedition. Because I'm certain it will have a Trailhunter in the mix.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Agree 100%. I suspect the TH gets beefier components because that battery pack adds serious mass and most overlanders are really overloaders.
the battery pack is only 1.87kwh fits under half the back seat. We're talking maybe 40lbs of NiMH. The electric drive unit and the inverter converter probably weigh less than that steel ARB bumper lol

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, German Money Pit, Rusty Toyota
the battery pack is only 1.87kwh fits under half the back seat. We're talking maybe 40lbs of NiMH. The electric drive unit and the inverter converter probably weigh less than that steel ARB bumper lol
No kidding- That is super light all things considered, about 25% as much as I expected it to weigh.
Sponsored