Sponsored

chiefhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hi everyone, got my 4th gen about 3 weeks ago and so far this is what I’ve done!

I’m running Toyo Open Country M/T 295/70/17 tires (33.5") on a Method 305 double black wheel.

Right now I’m solid at 17.5-18.5mpg, engine runs just fine with the tires and turbo doesn’t seem overly stressed.

No lift yet, will have a peak suspension lift in a few days hopefully. But even with my 33.5” mud tire I have pretty much no rubbing.

Prinsu roof rack up top with some cheap gun cases bolted down to store my fishing rods and that’s about it for now.

I’ve also got a paint correction and ceramic coating due to it just being absolutely thrashed after it showed up at the dealership. Love the truck so far, if you want to see more of my truck check out my Instagram @sethrobinett23!
DSC00570.jpeg

DSC00571.jpeg

DSC00560.jpeg

IMG_6199.jpeg

IMG_6268.jpeg

UPDATE:

Added my lightbar earlier today

dsc00576-jpeg.jpg

dsc00578-jpeg.jpg

IMG_6323.jpeg

IMG_6314.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

ldudiaz

First Name
Lisandro Diaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma RTD Sport
That is a very nice build so far. Beautiful truck

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Love those Method Racing 305 wheels. What offset did you go with? Great looking build and I’m already looking forward to seeing photos of it post lift.

OP
OP
chiefhh

chiefhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Love those Method Racing 305 wheels. What offset did you go with? Great looking build and I’m already looking forward to seeing photos of it post lift.
I went with a +25, in my opinion it’s perfect. Still has a wide stance but not over the top. Thanks!

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2023 4Runner, soon to be 2024 Tacoma
Hey, I think I saw your truck on TacomaBeast! Great looking build. Especially love the repurposed gun cases.

Make a decision on a bed rack yet?

OP
OP
chiefhh

chiefhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hey, I think I saw your truck on TacomaBeast! Great looking build. Especially love the repurposed gun cases.

Make a decision on a bed rack yet?
Thank you! Yep that was me!
I’m still thinking on if I want one eventually or not. It’s nice having the bed open but I really love the way my last truck looked with my bed rack. Im just gonna wait and see what bed racks come out and how they look on other peoples trucks.

Jarhead

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hi everyone, got my 4th gen about 3 weeks ago and so far this is what I’ve done!

I’m running Toyo Open Country M/T 295/70/17 tires (33.5") on a Method 305 double black wheel.

Right now I’m solid at 17.5-18.5mpg, engine runs just fine with the tires and turbo doesn’t seem overly stressed.

No lift yet, will have a peak suspension lift in a few days hopefully. But even with my 33.5” mud tire I have pretty much no rubbing.

Prinsu roof rack up top with some cheap gun cases bolted down to store my fishing rods and that’s about it for now.

I’ve also got a paint correction and ceramic coating due to it just being absolutely thrashed after it showed up at the dealership. Love the truck so far, if you want to see more of my truck check out my Instagram @sethrobinett23!

Hey Seth,

Truck looks so good! Checked out your inta too...badass! Following.

Looks like they did an extensive paint correction, new film and ceramic coat. Wondering what one would budget for all that? I'm seeing some wild prices...

Thanks!
-Phil

OP
OP
chiefhh

chiefhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hey Seth,

Truck looks so good! Checked out your inta too...badass! Following.

Looks like they did an extensive paint correction, new film and ceramic coat. Wondering what one would budget for all that? I'm seeing some wild prices...

Thanks!
-Phil
The guy I had do it was great, I paid $500 just for ceramic. And $450 for paint correction but I’m making the dealership reimburse for paint correction. When my truck showed up the whole passenger side was scratched and both fenders need to be replaced. Plus 5 dents on my hood so it’s been crazy.
Thanks for the follow!! If you want feel free to message me on Instagram if you have any more questions!

Jarhead

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Holy?!!! I may drive to Colorado to have it done! I'm getting $2,000 and up quotes. Sorry for the misfortune, glad they're making it right.
Thanks Seth!
-Phil
Sponsored