www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Taco OR Premium
I wonder how bad the markups are going to be?

They start at 58K and a few dealerships near me already have a few on order for about 58k as well. Personally I would have preferred a Tremor (if they are going to make one) or a Wildtrak.. but I'm also not too sure about the long term reliability of a Wattslink.. someone else will have to chime in... to me it looks weak.

PYLDRVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon

They start at 58K and a few dealerships near me already have a few on order for about 58k as well. Personally I would have preferred a Tremor (if they are going to make one) or a Wildtrak.. but I'm also not too sure about the long term reliability of a Wattslink.. someone else will have to chime in... to me it looks weak.
The lowest I found was $5K over MSRP.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR

Ford knows that these vehicles are deliberately designed to be raced off-road and actually leave the ground. I have complete faith in the reliability. I know I was going to invest in the aftermarket when looking at the tacoma that quite easily would have eclipsed the cost of the raptor and still have 178 hp and 317 torque. Tacomas are great trucks and the test drive was really impressive but, the RR is on an entirely other level of performance.

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bus
The lowest I found was $5K over MSRP.
I was able to get 3k over MSRP recently. Not a bargain, but a whole lot of truck for the $. I initially had a deposit on a Tacoma off road with the premium package but the dealer gave me a VSpec premium off road and claimed it was mine. However, come to find out it wasn’t even an allocated vehicle and they lied to me.
Sponsored