Sponsored

No Rear HVAC Vents?

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Doesn’t look like any models have HVAC vents in the back. Has anyone seen any videos where they mention this? Did they throw any rear vents under the seats?
Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Doesn’t look like any models have HVAC vents in the back. Has anyone seen any videos where they mention this? Did they throw any rear vents under the seats?
I have seen videos mentioned that they don't seem to have them but not specifically on if Toyota choose to leave them off. It seems though that if they were not in any of the trims/grades shown then they won't be there since the higher trims were shown.

GMTMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
No, the rear HVAC vents are not available on the 4G Tacoma. I believe for midsize trucks I have only seen them on the Chevy Colorados.

OP
OP

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
No, the rear HVAC vents are not available on the 4G Tacoma. I believe for midsize trucks I have only seen them on the Chevy Colorados.
Interesting. I know this is a sticking point in the Ranger, however the Bronco has them under the seats but if you follow that forum you’ll know they’re got garbage and don’t work lol