Sponsored

Not many options for 18 inch rims

Taconatron

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
nathan
Joined
May 24, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
98
Reaction score
68
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma
Trying to decide between the General Grabber ATX which would be a 33inch and a 4ply tire(much lighter and cheaper) OR the Wildpeak AT4 which would be a 34.83 10ply.

GG is lighter and cheaper but look kinda boring.

WP are a 10ply which I don’t need and that makes them heavier but look so much better and I’d be getting almost a 35inch tire.

Please post pictures of your GG and WPs.

* I don’t need other recommendations. 18 inch wheel is what I have and there’s not many options for tires at the size I want.

2024 Tacoma Not many options for 18 inch rims IMG_1674


2024 Tacoma Not many options for 18 inch rims IMG_1673
Sponsored

 

tacorancher

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
k
Joined
Sep 1, 2024
Threads
52
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
1,952
Location
houston
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
I am in the same debacle. Cannot seem to pull the trigger on heavy E loads. Came very close on some 275/70/18 KO3s and some Falken AT4s in the same size, both over 60 pounds. I also looked at the Grabbers because they are so light and in SL load. Did you get them? Are they any good?
 

Mini2nut

Trailhunter
Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2023
Threads
14
Messages
330
Reaction score
287
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ice Cap Trailhunter
Exactly. Buy 17” wheels and you will have tons of tire options.
 

tacorancher

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
k
Joined
Sep 1, 2024
Threads
52
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
1,952
Location
houston
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
Very seriously considering Nokian Outpost 35s or 34s which weigh only 58 pounds - but nobody seems to carry them - I’d rather have a fucking 35 at 58 pounds than a 33 at 60 pounds
Sponsored

 
 






Top