Sponsored

Official WIND CHILL PEARL 2024 Toyota Tacoma Thread

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So I'm certain there *IS* a difference, but I can’t discern any difference between Ice Cap and this. My Ice Cap looks just like this, even has that metallic effect in the sun.
Ice cap does not have metallic flakes and never has.

wind chill has both metallic flake and is slightly more “creamier” than ice cap.
Sponsored

SweetDave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
I certainly believe you, just looked it up online also. But the Ice Cap very much has an iridescent effect in sunlight, it’s instantly noticeable on my truck. Weird. Maybe they accidentally the wrong colour! :ROFLMAO:

iResQ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Limited
So I'm certain there *IS* a difference, but I can’t discern any difference between Ice Cap and this. My Ice Cap looks just like this, even has that metallic effect in the sun.
I've seen Wind Chill Pearl but not Ice Cap so I can't comment on the differences. Ice Cap is a two-paint process, base coat/clear coat. Wind Chill Pearl is a three-stage process. It adds a pearl coat. This gives it an iridescent look and upcharge in price.

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Hi All,

After a lot of contemplation, settled on a Limited in Wind Chill Pearl. Just picked it up today! I'm not an avid off-roader, and preferred to have something with more creature comforts than a locker I'd solemnly, if ever, use. Not my first Taco - previously owned an '18 TRD OR with a 6MT. Got a screaming deal on that one as no one wanted a manual in my area. Ended up getting rid of that truck after I moved a few years back and didn't really have good place to park it. Now that I've moved again, ended up with more space and wanted to get back into a truck - however, the half-ton options were all overkill for me, so I knew I wanted a mid-size again. Came across a dealership willing to work out a great deal on a '24 Taco Limited, and decided to pull the trigger after checking out the offerings from other brands. The chrome is a tad out there, but more muted against the white, and to be honest, not all that bad, since the rear bumper cover is still body color, unlike the overdone chrome on other brands. Maybe I'll change the wheels, but we'll see!

2024 Tacoma Official WIND CHILL PEARL 2024 Toyota Tacoma Thread tacoma3
2024 Tacoma Official WIND CHILL PEARL 2024 Toyota Tacoma Thread tacoma4
2024 Tacoma Official WIND CHILL PEARL 2024 Toyota Tacoma Thread tacoma2
2024 Tacoma Official WIND CHILL PEARL 2024 Toyota Tacoma Thread tacoma1
Sponsored