Sponsored

Poll: 2024 Tacoma release - Yay or Nay?

How do you feel after the 2024 Tacoma reveal?

• Total voters

Holdntight

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Definite yes for me. Toyota knocked it out of the park especially the PRO. Only thing I am not a fan of is the bulk of the new seats and how this will affect rear legroom. We have some big people in our fam.
Sponsored

ChrisA6844

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Raptor and Ford Maverick Tremor
Its definitely a mostly yay for me, Im still going to option and price compare with the ranger once the 2.7 is available to order. I think the lack of the manual with the 6ft bed is a killer for me, the wait on the hybrid models is also a big killer for me if I did decide to go to the trailhunter side of the trim range.

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 FJ Cruiser, '21 JLR, '22 Ram 1500, '85 Blazer
Mostly Yay. I'm really tempted to trade my Jeep for one, but, I need to see pricing and options first before I decide.

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Like the looks,
My only issues.

wish they offered a v6tt or I6 turbo for at least the pro. Heck even a small v8 if I'm dreaming. But if they had to go hybrid they should have went with a plug in. Something that would be availble to get the tax savings.

Also wish they had a bigger double cab something like the 2nd gen tundra crewmax or ram megacab style. Sucks no manual for the pro.

And should have had a center seat especially on the 2 door extracab. And the doors should have opened. My first gen AC is a five seater and works fine for around town with small kids.

SR5 needs to be available in manual too.
Sponsored