Sponsored

Radio pass-through square switch blank

tgrneal

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Aaron
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
249
Reaction score
167
Location
Huntsville, AL
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter
Hey guys
I’m looking for an RJ45 style square switch to replace a blank slot. (Pictures attached for reference) I know I could dremel out a slot that fits the extension I got from Midland but I’m a perfectionist where I can be. I want my build done clean OEM+. On the 3G Tacos I’ve seen a few ideas about where to mount the extension. If I can find this square switch with RJ45 connector flush mounted in it, I’ll go with that.

2024 Tacoma Radio pass-through square switch blank IMG_1125
Sponsored

 

lauren01

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Lauren
Joined
Aug 20, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
986
Reaction score
937
Location
Ventura, CA USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tacoma Trailhunter LB
Hey guys
I’m looking for an RJ45 style square switch to replace a blank slot. (Pictures attached for reference) I know I could dremel out a slot that fits the extension I got from Midland but I’m a perfectionist where I can be. I want my build done clean OEM+. On the 3G Tacos I’ve seen a few ideas about where to mount the extension. If I can find this square switch with RJ45 connector flush mounted in it, I’ll go with that.

IMG_1125.webp
I wonder if Midland could recommend a source.
 
 






Top