Sponsored

ZIGGY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OffRoad
Underground looks great in all conditions 🤩 Where were the first and second pics taken? Cool looking locations.
The first two were taken on a leg of the Texas Hill country tour. Absolutely beautiful stretch of farm land with multiple river crossings.
2024 Tacoma Random 2024 Tacoma 4th Gen Photos of the Day - Post Yours! 📸 🤳 IMG_8932

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
was just up north last weekend and I think I saw you in the Save-on parking lot haha! Gave a thumbs up but not sure if you saw me.
That's hilarious! I did see you, by the time I stopped zoning out and came back to earth to realize it was directed towards me you were driving off 😂

Was hoping I'd run into you again so you knew I wasn't a grump ignoring people lol

mitchfon

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Sport Premium
That's hilarious! I did see you, by the time I stopped zoning out and came back to earth to realize it was directed towards me you were driving off 😂

Was hoping I'd run into you again so you knew I wasn't a grump ignoring people lol
haha I was debating coming over after parking and saying hi. I don’t come to the fort too often but next time I’m there if I see you I’ll definitely say hi. Just got my sport premium on Monday so will be bringing that up next time!

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
haha I was debating coming over after parking and saying hi. I don’t come to the fort too often but next time I’m there if I see you I’ll definitely say hi. Just got my sport premium on Monday so will be bringing that up next time!
Absolutely! More than welcome to, and congrats!
Sponsored