Stock Tires Resale?

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Anyone have any experience in reselling the stock tires either to the dealership or privately? I have a TRD Off Road 6 foot bed coming in shortly and the stock tires on the 6 foot just look too small imo so first thing I want to do is get 33 inch tires and eventually the lift kit. If I pick up the 33 inch tires right after taking delivery does anyone have any experience in immediately selling the good as new stock tires?
Sponsored

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Ask for the used car saleguy at the dealer, he/she may offer some $$$ to fit them on a trade in or something.

My 2016 SR that I have and my previous 2010 SR5, they paid me $250 for the tires. Though rolling stock remained relatively the same between 2nd and 3rd gen trucks. Easier for used sales guy to opt for them.

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Just keep them, you never know,, having them for future use could be worth more than $600

Last edited:

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Just keep them, you never know,, having them for future use could be with more than $600
This is true. When I sold my truck in 2022 it needed new tires. So I bought a set of take offs from the dealer for $500.
Sponsored