Sponsored

Tacoma marketing videos.

Bigdog1956

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Ford F150
I am interested in finding out the specific step-by-step features.
Tacoma Toyota marketing has listed very few videos. On safety sense, I've decided. There are a lot of youtubers with tacoma channels. I would appreciate any information on the blind spot monitoring for a trailer. The tacoma has a multifunction screen any information on this I would appreciate.
Also, what is the setup procedure on the information screen?
To enable this featured.
I would appreciathis helpful finformation. It help me buy copying and pasting the lincs in your post.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bigdog1956

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Ford F150
I don't understand why Toyota is not proud to display their features for their customers and their consumers.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
If I am understanding what you are asking for then it is an in depth video going over how to use all the features on a pre production truck. Correct? If that is what you are looking for then I do not think you will see any of that a few months after the truck is delivered to dealers. Things that are shared across multiple released vehicles like TSS 3.0 will be more likely to have a video out there. Toyota USA has the TSS 3.0 video on youtube. You could always contact a youtube reviewer and ask them to do a video on a feature.
Sponsored