Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Buckleup7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I think I am caught up with the weekend posts. Let me know if I missed any. Also, I am absolutely floored at the "buy me a coffee" responses. It is humbling and truly appreciated.
Steve-has there been more movement on the QC holds since last week?

If it's a steady trickle releasing trucks as they inspect or repair, this could last many months to fully clear. Do you agree?
Sponsored

BOBC61

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD SPORT 4X4 DBL CAB MAGNETIC GRAY
Hi Steve, can you check this allocation for me 3TMLB5JN7RM15B902 I was told build was at the end of april

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR

TacoLisa

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I think I am caught up with the weekend posts. Let me know if I missed any. Also, I am absolutely floored at the "buy me a coffee" responses. It is humbling and truly appreciated.

I just subscribed to your channel and love it. I would appreciate any info you can give me. I was just told by my dealer that all the QC hold trucks are now released. My vin is 3tylb5jn9rt002519

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
You're right. I missed it. This one is currently at the processing facility for Gulf States Toyota. It is not on hold but has no estimated date for processing. I'm guessing it should be pretty soon but I don't have experience with GST's processes.

View attachment 10151
Poor thing has been sitting around for nearly a month with no end in sight 😢

Thanks Steve!

Buckleup7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

Cody56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1794 Tundra
Hey Steve, messaged you about 4pm on Friday and haven't seen a response. Please forgive me if I missed it. I speak broken geek (this internet stuff is not my first language). 3TYLB5JN5RT005949
Thanks again for being so generous.