Sponsored

Kevin Chaos

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd generation TRD Off-Road Tacoma
I didn't know the TRD Pro could come with the snorkel. Interesting. I wonder if it still has those red iso seats?
Yeah, weird. Snorkel looks awful in my opinion. Maybe it won’t come with one as an option and they’re just road testing it on the Pro model. I’d consider a Pro without those seats. Terra looks cool; certainly looks appropriately named from the photos.
Sponsored

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium 4WD
TH is still the way to go if you want the bed lights perimeter array, analog aux switches, and that JBL speaker with the rumored solid state battery. I need that JBL speaker as a talking point the next time I run in to some Cybertruck fan boi so I can mansplain his battery tech is already obsolete 🤙🏼
The bedlight perimeter won’t be exclusive to the TH. Neither will the JBL speaker. And out of curiosity, where did you get your information on solid state battery for this vehicle and why would it be exclusive to the TH?

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
The bedlight perimeter won’t be exclusive to the TH. Neither will the JBL speaker. And out of curiosity, where did you get your information on solid state battery for this vehicle and why would it be exclusive to the TH?
Yea I know the JBL Bluetooth dash speaker will be available in the TRD PRO/OR I was just being sarcastic/joking about justifying the trim level seeing how anything & everything seems optional across all trim levels (also a joke). But the SSB in that removable speaker was disclosed at early unveil expos, it’s been written about in a few online articles as well. Now as far as those exterior bed lights, I’ve only seen them on the TH to date. Show me other mules sans TH where they exist. If they’re optioned in a custom order from the factory, cool. But out the gate the base model TH comes with it and that large inverter as well, overall I’m stoked on the treatments it gets as standard.

Last edited:

philipfreire

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
freire.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 XLE Premium 4WD
Yea I know the JBL Bluetooth dash speaker will be available in the TRD PRO/OR I was just being sarcastic/joking about justifying the trim level. But the SSB in that removable speaker was disclosed at early unveil expos, it’s been written about in a few online articles as well. Now as far as those exterior bed lights, I’ve only seen them on the TH. Show me other mules sans TH where they exist. If they’re optioned in a custom order from the factory, cool. But the base model TH comes with that large inverter as well, overall I’m stoked on the treatments it gets as standard out the gate…
Hard to tell when someone’s being sarcastic. The exterior bed lights have been shown on the TRD Pro when product was revealed. Many videos online show it. Here’s one:

Hard to tell what’s going to be standard or optional until official spec sheets come out for trims.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Hard to tell when someone’s being sarcastic. The exterior bed lights have been shown on the TRD Pro when product was revealed. Many videos online show it. Here’s one:

Hard to tell what’s going to be standard or optional until official spec sheets come out for trims.
nice! Good eye… yea those bed lights gonna be so nice for work & camp. If they ship standard on the TRDs the only differentiator is those ISO DYN seats. They should include a complimentary helmet & shoulder restraints with those seats LOL.

but yea the ARB old mans EMU, signature interior, rock rails, front lamp kit, can’t wait to get mine delivered. That’s why I told my dealer, get a stock TH off the line so I’m not waiting for a custom order all summer ‘24
Sponsored

Last edited: