Sponsored

marvelmadman

First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
former 00 taco sr5. tbd 24 OR or trail hunter
I didn't know the TRD Pro could come with the snorkel. Interesting. I wonder if it still has those red iso seats?

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
"Snorke"l looks to be an option now. And looks like amp research made a set of drop steps! Really gotta check these 3 trims out in full when spec sheets come available. TRDOR vs TRD PRO vs TRDTH. Bet that "snorkel" is only available on the top two. Really wanna see that accessory list, which they claim almost 200 parts.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRDOR and Pro are supposed to offer (as standard or optioned) those same features. Based on several video reviews of pre-production models. Whether that stands true when released is still yet to be revealed. So far, most info is coming from the Canadian market, but they're known to have limitations in their builds compared to the US.

Main bias for TH is gonna be high mount intake (snorkel), wheels, OME raised suspension, alternate interior. BUT, if the raised intake becomes an option, it may be cheaper, or at least more cost effective, to buy a TRDOR and build it out the way you want it with whatever aftermarket goodies you want.

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Totally feel ya on that one. Very well equipped out the box for mild adventuring. Hoping that sport rack is optional, much prefer the full rack with roof rack for my overlanding needs. But I already have a rack that would be compatible if someone comes out with a sliding tonneau with tracks. Only thing I plan extra is a small spacer lift to get 35s tucked under. I'll miss my current 37s...

2024 Tacoma TERRA 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro with Snorkel + Power Retractable Running Boards Screenshot_20230914_110623_Chrome

2024 Tacoma TERRA 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro with Snorkel + Power Retractable Running Boards Screenshot_20230914_110656_Chrome

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
This shows standard equipment on Pro and TH. I’m thinking standard equipment will not be optional, it will only come (close to) one way

2024 Tacoma TERRA 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro with Snorkel + Power Retractable Running Boards IMG_8228

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This shows standard equipment on Pro and TH. I’m thinking standard equipment will not be optional, it will only come (close to) one way

IMG_8228.png
Why wouldn't it? What's standard on an upper trim level will sometimes be offered as an option, or part part of a package on a lesser trim. All manufacturers do it. Until the full gambit of info is release, most of what is shown on this forum is speculation, with the exception of the Canadian market, right now. Within the next month or 2 is when those hard facts will get revealed.

Sponsored

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Niro, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Why wouldn't it? What's standard on an upper trim level will sometimes be offered as an option, or part part of a package on a lesser trim. All manufacturers do it. Until the full gambit of info is release, most of what is shown on this forum is speculation, with the exception of the Canadian market, right now. Within the next month or 2 is when those hard facts will get revealed.
I think the question was whether you could option without that equipment on the high trims, which looks unlikely. But, yeah, people should be looking at multiple trims and deciding which features are important to them. It might be better to get something to build up, rather than replacing parts you paid extra to get.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the question was whether you could option without that equipment on the high trims, which looks unlikely. But, yeah, people should be looking at multiple trims and deciding which features are important to them. It might be better to get something to build up, rather than replacing parts you paid extra to get.
Ah, seems I was confused. Thanks
Sponsored