Sponsored

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Since the allocation list hasn't been updated in quite some time, if you have a Trailhunter Allocation please post here. I am generally just curious to see how many are rolling out, and when they are expected.

Post the following if you don't mind. Some states seem to be really far behind compared to others so this can help to keep track. And if you get delay notifications, post those up too.

Color
State
ETA
Sponsored

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
Since the allocation list hasn't been updated in quite some time, if you have a Trailhunter Allocation please post here. I am generally just curious to see how many are rolling out, and when they are expected.

Post the following if you don't mind. Some states seem to be really far behind compared to others so this can help to keep track. And if you get delay notifications, post those up too.

Color
State
ETA
Hey OP, how about changing the name of your post to “Allocations of all Tacoma Hybrids, post them here” I would be curious about the Limited HV and I think others would be interested in the Sport & OR HV and of course the Pro.

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lexus LX470. 2022 Can Am Commander XT-P Max
As of 4/24 I still don't have one (Trailhunter deposits at a small dealer in a rural area+medium dealer in mid size city). I posted this info in other threads, but to summarize some info I have heard from my sales guys:

-Breakdown of colors in my region (based on only 20 trucks allocated at the time) was 1/2 Underground, 20% Bronze Oxide, a couple black and a couple white. No silver. Only 2 long beds and all of them were in Bronze Oxide.

-Dealer that initially told me they expected only 2 or so units claimed their reps are saying these trucks won't be nearly as rare as initially expected, and that dealer now expects 10 allocations.

-Both of course have no real info on when they will be getting allocations outside of "hopefully any day now."

Somewhat unrelated, but after asking several times where I was on the list, the mid size dealer I've had a deposit with since May of 2023 just revealed to me that I am _15th_. I find this absolutely baffling as I made my deposit a few days after the trucks were first announced in Hawaii. No ads yet, not in the configurator, no Super Bowl commercial. At that time _14_ other people had put down a $500 deposit with an expected $5k markup? Meanwhile, I just happened to stop by my small local dealership a few months ago and they still had no one on the list and they never charge markups. Something doesn't add up, but I am not pleased to say the least.

OP
OP
Independence Overland

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser

Color
State
ETA
I'm personally not interested in the other trims, which is why I started this. Perhaps make one for the Limited or each hybrid trim so those can be tracked. I don't want to have to read through every single hybrid allocation post, as the regular trims will likely be far easier to get than the Trailhunter.

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
Anyone seeing any allocations in Norcal? I'm in SF bay area but looking for dealers I should contact, willing to drive, trying to avoid forced accessories added by the dealer or port.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Not NorCal, but I’ve been talking to a big dealer in Oregon and they haven’t seen any hybrid allocations yet. Also saying “any day now”.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
…Somewhat unrelated, but after asking several times where I was on the list, the mid size dealer I've had a deposit with since May of 2023 just revealed to me that I am _15th_…. I find this absolutely baffling as I made my deposit a few days after the trucks were first announced in Hawaii. No ads yet, not in the configurator, no Super Bowl commercial. At that time _14_ other people had put down a $500 deposit with an expected $5k markup? Meanwhile, I just happened to stop by my small local dealership a few months ago and they still had no one on the list and they never charge markups. Something doesn't add up, but I am not pleased to say the least.
What region are you? I hear this stuff and it all sounds like a crapshoot; I’m #2 in the Denver region and #1 at my dealer per the salesman that I deposited (non-refundable) with last year August 5th. But who knows they could be just feeding me a line to keep me stoked - or - other depositors didn’t lock in with refundable optionality, or maybe there’s a list for the 6’ long bed only, etc. either way I hope you get your build date & VIN asap.

I’m cool with a mid-summer delivery but would love a build confirmation & a VIN so I can get my order nailed down with GFC. 🤙🏼

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What region are you?
I'm in the Midwest region (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota). If you are #2 in the entire Denver region and #1 at what I'm assuming is a large dealership and you got on the list in August there is NO WAY my dealer in a city with a population of 70,000 had 14 people already signed up with $500 deposits at +$5k over MSRP back in May...but I won't hijack the thread anymore with my whining 😁 I'm sure your dealer is being straight with you on your place in line, although I'm not sure how they would know how many people have deposits down in the entire region? I would think they would just keep that info internal unless Toyota gathers it to gauge demand or something.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
… I'm not sure how they would know how many people have deposits down in the entire region?
Trainer Steve was saying in he’s never heard of a regional list in his area, IDK maybe the dealerships talk to each other out here for better transparency on depositors, reign in people trying to usurp waitlists etc.

North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would also be interested in seeing some build sheets or at least the port/dealer installed accessories portion if people have them.

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Trainer Steve was saying in he’s never heard of a regional list in his area, IDK maybe the dealerships talk to each other out here for better transparency on depositors, reign in people trying to usurp waitlists etc.
I don't remember which dealership you said you had a deposit at. Was it Groove or Stevenson? I'd check back with them and ask what that is if you haven't already. Maybe it's among their dealerships in the region? Mountain States won't tell me too many specifics about who is ahead of me on the list (though I've asked :), but they did tell me that I am #4 on the TH list which now as of a week ago has 20 people. This has been a consistent story as well so no shadiness. 1 of those other 3 ahead of me wants the long boi so I'm technically 3 for short beds. I put my deposit down on 06/03/23. They mentioned nothing about the regional deal either.
Sponsored