It’s interesting how it looks more blue depending on the shadow/angle

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
I love this color but I think it’ll cook under the sun almost as much as black. Bronze oxide or solar octane still rounding out the top for me.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
Okay is it just me or do those fake nonfunctional “vents” below the lights look a bit odd to anyone else? I wonder how long until a aftermarket lighting company designs some lights to go in that spot?

Also have to comment on how much I love that Trailhunter wheel/tire combo! The Bronze wheels look amazing on the darker colors like black and this Underground. I do wish those wheels were available in black as well. The brighter colors and Bronze Oxide look better with the black wheels that prototype wore before the truck was unveiled. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Okay is it just me or do those fake nonfunctional “vents” below the lights look a bit odd to anyone else? I wonder how long until a aftermarket lighting company designs some lights to go in that spot?

Also have to comment on how much I love that Trailhunter wheel/tire combo! The Bronze wheels look amazing on the darker colors like black and this Underground. I do wish those wheels were available in black as well. The brighter colors and Bronze Oxide look better with the black wheels that prototype wore before the truck was unveiled. Just my opinion.
agree, I hope they understand sensible color coordination for the TH. example: if you order a solar octane, black wheels pair best. They should hire me as a color concierge.
Sponsored