Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

knoxtacoma304

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport
figured you couldnt do anymore but figured id shoot my shot. Thanks for all youve done steve
3TYLB5JNXRT002092
3TMLB5JN6RM009570

Spicy Tacoma

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 Hatch (24 Tacoma on order)
Steve could you please look up
these 2 for me so sorry the truck i was waiting for here was sold from under my dealership. they were supposed to trade.
they say they are waiting for one from Colorado and its possible in freight.
3TMLB5JN6RM12F596
or
3TMLB5JN3RM15C786

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
Hey guys... I have to shut this down. I am in the process of deleting a lot of posts and I know many of you have quoted my replies so there is still a lot of info out there but for reasons I can't get into, I have to do this.

I want to stress one thing: I am NOT an employee of Toyota Motors USA and I do not speak for them. I am an employee of a dealership and my information is not meant as any official statement from Toyota.

If any of you want a refund on the coffee, let me know. I'll finish editing my posts tomorrow but I've run out of time tonight. Sorry all.

nexttoyogen

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tacoma Off Road
Hey guys... I have to shut this down. I am in the process of deleting a lot of posts and I know many of you have quoted my replies so there is still a lot of info out there but for reasons I can't get into, I have to do this.

I want to stress one thing: I am NOT an employee of Toyota Motors USA and I do not speak for them. I am an employee of a dealership and my information is not meant as any official statement from Toyota.

If any of you want a refund on the coffee, let me know. I'll finish editing my posts tomorrow but I've run out of time tonight. Sorry all.
Steve, you have been a "rockstar" for Tacoma buyers. It is unfortunate that Toyota does not provide "vehicle tracking" information for customers (especially for those that have put a deposit on a specific allocated vehicle). In today's "digital world" this is expected by customers. Thank you for your excellent contributions to the Tacoma Community!

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota

Thank you for everything you've done, Steve. Your contributions here have been a benefit not just to this forum and its users / Tacoma buyers, but to Toyota itself. It's a shame that is not recognized.

We are going to keep this thread open for users to continue to discuss their delivery timeline updates, QC holds, etc.

Will PM with you separately regarding removal of content.

Trainer Steve Clifford

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 RAV4 XSE
So a little update and explanation. I posted something on Facebook on a completely unrelated topic. I included a screenshot of a memo that is posted to one of our resource sites. Apparently, I am not authorized to do that. That action caused a much closer examination of my social media which is now being scrutinized carefully. I have no desire to cause issues for Toyota and my intent has been to improve individual experiences with your own dealers.

I have not been told to remove any posts here but if they do a thorough search, they will see this thread. I have voluntarily removed anything that might be construed as a violation of the terms of use for the resources to which I have access. I have also edited anything that might be considered proprietary information.

I hope this makes sense.
Sponsored