Will 2024 Tacoma be at TX State Fair?

marvelmadman

First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
former 00 taco sr5. tbd 24 OR or trail hunter
TX state fair opens today in Dallas and there is an auto show attached to it. Curious if anyone knows if there will be a 24 taco there? It isn't listed on the featured vehicles (https://texasautoshow.bigtex.com/toyotas-lineup-at-the-texas-auto-show/) but surely there will be one, right? I haven't gone in about 15 years but if they have a new taco there and we can actually get in it I might be tempted to go and deal with the crowds. If anyone here is going, let us know what you see please.
Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
TX state fair opens today in Dallas and there is an auto show attached to it. Curious if anyone knows if there will be a 24 taco there? It isn't listed on the featured vehicles (https://texasautoshow.bigtex.com/toyotas-lineup-at-the-texas-auto-show/) but surely there will be one, right? I haven't gone in about 15 years but if they have a new taco there and we can actually get in it I might be tempted to go and deal with the crowds. If anyone here is going, let us know what you see please.
I am in a similar boat, I am hoping that it will be there. I have not been to Tx State Fair in 10+ years but I missed the auto shows around me this year so I am going up and plan to go on Monday. I'm assuming at this point we will still not be able to sit inside or anything but I am guessing there will probably be a couple on display (I sure hope) to at least look at.

I will report back and let you know what I see.

HCTacoFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
You and me both!! if the Taco is there, we will drive up from AUS to get our grubby hands on it! Wonder if it would be too much to wish that the doors are unlocked so that we can check out the inside :)

wy3134

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dakota
if its there ill be jealous. here in indiana they postponed our annual car show from the week between xmas and new years to next june....the upside is, at least some of the hybrid versions will have hit the public by then and have a better idea where the 24 stands vs competitors

ToyTrucker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Yes, go see it! See https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...railhunters-in-black-and-bronze-oxide-🤩.1548/

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
Yes it is still at the Tx state fair

2024 Tacoma Will 2024 Tacoma be at TX State Fair? 20231009_104517

Reactions: MJE

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
I took that photo this morning. Unfortunately it is locked now. You can only peak through the windows at the interior :cry:

OP
OP

marvelmadman

First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
former 00 taco sr5. tbd 24 OR or trail hunter
I took that photo this morning. Unfortunately it is locked now. You can only peak through the windows at the interior :cry:
How early did you go? When I went Friday it was almost 11 by the time I made it to the tacomas and they were just unlocking them and rolling down the windows.

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
One of the Reps said they are locked now. About 11am

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads