Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Enough teasing. RELEASE THE PRICE!!!
And the standard/optional equipment and dealer options list!

I wonder if the TH only comes in that interior color... doesn't matter much to me, since I do like it. Even got me a keychain to match already! And grill bling.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro @ Texas State Fair 61gMl1sfD5L._AC_SL1500_

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro @ Texas State Fair 61XgN6DbzDL._AC_SL1200_

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Really wish we can see a premium off road with the 33's and wether you get the TH and Pro DRL's or not. Also whether it gets a lift IF you spec the 33's. We definitely know the least about the off-road.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Really wish we can see a premium off road with the 33's and wether you get the TH and Pro DRL's or not. Also whether it gets a lift IF you spec the 33's. We definitely know the least about the off-road.
Might not be till late this month, or early November, before order guides show up. That'll put them at a month before deliveries to dealers. If we were able to special order, we would see guides available up to 3 months in advance like other manufacturers.

Kevin Chaos

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd generation TRD Off-Road Tacoma
I agree! I think I’ll do an Off Road iForce Max, which won’t be available until the spring, apparently. I’m curious about the options and what changes come with the 33” tires. I assume the truck will be tuned/calibrated for the bigger tires, so it won’t be too off when I size up to 34/35s. I wonder how much more accommodating the TH/Pro will be to bigger tires since they have that little notch in the front.

I’d prefer the metal ARB bumper. Metal bumpers used to be the norm…not sure why that changed.

What’s “DRL”? Daytime running lights? What’s your interest/concern? That’s not something I’ve thought about (yet).

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
I agree! I think I’ll do an Off Road iForce Max, which won’t be available until the spring, apparently. I’m curious about the options and what changes come with the 33” tires. I assume the truck will be tuned/calibrated for the bigger tires, so it won’t be too off when I size up to 34/35s. I wonder how much more accommodating the TH/Pro will be to bigger tires since they have that little notch in the front.

I’d prefer the metal ARB bumper. Metal bumpers used to be the norm…not sure why that changed.

What’s “DRL”? Daytime running lights? What’s your interest/concern? That’s not something I’ve thought about (yet).
Yes, the daytime lights. Close observation the upper trims are different. I like the pro and TH's more.

Tom59

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Tundra ISE, 2012 CT200h, 2015 NX 200t

Bumper's rotted out...I've replaced mine in my 02 tundra. Snow melting crap they put down eats through even brake lines here.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
When I went on October 2nd these trucks were open. I had a co worker that took the day off and went up yesterday (Oct 13) and was told they were locked now because someone had messed up something in the interior
Sponsored