XL Mud Flaps - aftermarket options?

ABComa

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 off-road
Who’s using what? I’ve inquired with Rokblokz and Rek Gen for info on Gen 4 specific release or adapting, but while waiting to hear back, what is anyone else using so far, any pics? Lots of lift/wheel/tire upsizing already rolling out there in need I’m sure.

I know there are Home Depot mod options, I have many on my 98’ rubicon, I’d prefer to go with a set that compliments the quality of this truck and imo the rokbloks do just that having seen them on the gen3’s. 💸
Sponsored

n118nw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Taco OR Premium
I have the OEM but was also thinking about roxblokz. I don't think anyone's done aftermarket mud flaps yet. Doesn't Rokblokz have kind of universal ones where you just have to trim and drill your own holes?

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
I also talked to Rokbloz. I have them on my Wrangler as well. They said they were gauging the interest and may offer something in the future. I was surprised by that answer as I expected "oh yeah were on it, how could we not make flaps for one of the most popular vehicles on the road"?

I look forward to hearing what the tell you.

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the OEM but was also thinking about roxblokz. I don't think anyone's done aftermarket mud flaps yet. Doesn't Rokblokz have kind of universal ones where you just have to trim and drill your own holes?
Yes that's what they offered me. They just don't look as nice as the vehicle specific ones.

OP
OP
ABComa

ABComa

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 off-road
I also talked to Rokbloz. I have them on my Wrangler as well. They said they were gauging the interest and may offer something in the future. I was surprised by that answer as I expected "oh yeah were on it, how could we not make flaps for one of the most popular vehicles on the road"?

I look forward to hearing what the tell you.
Dang, was hoping for the optimistic answer as well. I agree they might be missing the mark by waiting. The universal ones are not really in my sights, and I’d prefer to not to use the husky long johns with the shape of this truck if I don’t have to. I’ll post back when I hear back their reply if it’s any different. How many weeks ago did you ask them?

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early March when I first got the truck. Maybe they are about finished “gauging” by now.

OP
OP
ABComa

ABComa

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 off-road
They do ya, and rekgen has the universal sliders that might adapt. Kind of hoping that someone posts about trying those out to see how they fit…

OP
OP
ABComa

ABComa

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 off-road
New body style blues unfortunately. Heard back from 3 of the inquiries about timelines for vehicle specific fits:

Rokbloks: not sure if/when and my email helps to identify if this will be a popular vehicle..might start a waiting list and advised to use their universal fit flaps. Didn’t sound promising for anything soon.

Rally Armour: Currently working on it and trying to expedite the launch - no date and have a running waiting list.

Rekgen: 2-3 months out- advised to keep checking back for product announcements.

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
New body style blues unfortunately. Heard back from 3 of the inquiries about timelines for vehicle specific fits:

Rokbloks: not sure if/when and my email helps to identify if this will be a popular vehicle..might start a waiting list and advised to use their universal fit flaps. Didn’t sound promising for anything soon.

Rally Armour: Currently working on it and trying to expedite the launch - no date and have a running waiting list.

Rekgen: 2-3 months out- advised to keep checking back for product announcements.
Does anyone have access to 2022+ Tundra with mud flaps? I’m wondering if fitment may match the new Tacoma? Just a thought.
Sponsored