Sponsored

Peaches

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla LE
nitrogen in the tires???? what a bunch of horse shit. ill stay far away from that dealership
Sponsored

TX-TACO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4
Well to be fair, I can’t remember what all they said was their add ons. I know Tint for sure , some type of ceramic coating. I know a lot of dealers like charging for the N2, not sure if this dealer does it or not. So I should not have stated that .

I will make the decision if I purchase from them once they get something to my liking and what “their MSRP” actually is and whether or not I’ll agree with the add ons. Most dealers love the add ons.

I’ve never purchased from this dealership before but they seem to have a good reputation and hope they keep their word and stay honest. Which seems to be difficult to find these days.

I’ve had 3 Tacoma’s previously and miss them but I don’t miss them enough to bend over. But I’m hopeful and excited for this redesign .

TacoTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna
Hey guys, any leads on where I can get on the waitlist for a 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro at MSRP in Southern California? Also open to anywhere in California or neighboring states.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
The dealership I put $1000 down stated they will sell at MSRP but they will have an option of installing dealership stuff(Tint, nitrogen, etc..) which could cost around $1100. My deposit is 100% refundable at anytime (made sure I had this in writing).

The unanswered question is what exactly will be MSRP. In addition they were unsure exactly what models they will offer like TRD OR, with the addition of the Trail hunter they were unsure. But I figured I’ll shoot for the OR but I’ll take a lower model or a PRO as well.
Hey TX-Taco, so who was your sales person? Did you like them, and were they knowledgeable? I am probably going with Cedar Park Toyota also once things are announced and it seems to be what I am hoping for.

North Austin (formerly Charles Maund) had for deposit of $500 but said they would match as close as they could and at that point it is no longer refundable. Round Rock Toyota seems to be a joke at this point. Hardly any vehicles and charging above MSRP

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well to be fair, I can’t remember what all they said was their add ons. I know Tint for sure , some type of ceramic coating. I know a lot of dealers like charging for the N2, not sure if this dealer does it or not. So I should not have stated that .

I will make the decision if I purchase from them once they get something to my liking and what “their MSRP” actually is and whether or not I’ll agree with the add ons. Most dealers love the add ons.

I’ve never purchased from this dealership before but they seem to have a good reputation and hope they keep their word and stay honest. Which seems to be difficult to find these days.

I’ve had 3 Tacoma’s previously and miss them but I don’t miss them enough to bend over. But I’m hopeful and excited for this redesign .
When I spoke to them they said lifetime Tint (good for me since I keep them for a while and have had to had them retinted) and Ceramic coating. nothing was mentioned about N2

TX-TACO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4
Hey TX-Taco, so who was your sales person? Did you like them, and were they knowledgeable? I am probably going with Cedar Park Toyota also once things are announced and it seems to be what I am hoping for.

North Austin (formerly Charles Maund) had for deposit of $500 but said they would match as close as they could and at that point it is no longer refundable. Round Rock Toyota seems to be a joke at this point. Hardly any vehicles and charging above MSRP
Hey JLD94 - Sales person I dealt with was James Redfern @ Cedar Park Toyota. He was great to work with during this deposit and has followed up quickly to any emails and calls. Once more details are revealed (specs, etc..) he stated he would reach out to me to fine tune what I wanting/hoping for.

San Marcos Toyota is a total joke and will add on $$$$$ as much as they can.

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey JLD94 - Sales person I dealt with was James Redfern @ Cedar Park Toyota. He was great to work with during this deposit and has followed up quickly to any emails and calls. Once more details are revealed (specs, etc..) he stated he would reach out to me to fine tune what I wanting/hoping for.

San Marcos Toyota is a total joke and will add on $$$$$ as much as they can.
Thanks for the info!

Mackieallan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ranger
I'm impressed. Even with no pricing I am putting down a deposit as soon as I find a dealer with a TRD Pro list and no markup.

TacoTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna
Just put a $500 deposit down at Longo Toyota for what the salesman said was for the 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro. Talked to two different salemen today where one originally said they don't have a waitlist for the 2024 Tacoma yet. Advised him that I'm reading people have already placed a deposit for it there. He apologized and said you're right but not for the TRD Pro.

Second Salesman stated in an email conversation they are in fact accepting deposits for the 2024 TRD Pro and sent me a link via email to pay the deposit and get on the waitlist. The link though, simply states "2023 Tacoma" which he said is because they haven't updated their system to include 2024 yet but not to worry.

Will get confirmation from a manager tomorrow but not too impressed with them so far.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Anyone in Colorado placed a deposit yet? Looking for an in state dealer but no luck yet. Wondering if I should place one out of state...

yxngtaco__

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO
Placed a $500 deposit at Longo's back on April 4th for the TRD PRO. Sales said there are around 30 people in front of me, that is, 2023 PROs and 2024 PROs combined. So I suspect 15 for the 2023 PRO's 2024 PROs. Hybrid models will start sales/delivery around spring, according to Redline Reviews video today, so I would expect to see PROs on road Q1/2 2024.

Jobu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Just put a $500 deposit down at Longo Toyota for what the salesman said was for the 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro. Talked to two different salemen today where one originally said they don't have a waitlist for the 2024 Tacoma yet. Advised him that I'm reading people have already placed a deposit for it there. He apologized and said you're right but not for the TRD Pro.

Second Salesman stated in an email conversation they are in fact accepting deposits for the 2024 TRD Pro and sent me a link via email to pay the deposit and get on the waitlist. The link though, simply states "2023 Tacoma" which he said is because they haven't updated their system to include 2024 yet but not to worry.

Will get confirmation from a manager tomorrow but not too impressed with them so far.
What's with Longo not taking PRO deposits? Is this true? I see a few on this sheet already supposedly from Longo.

Placed a $500 deposit at Longo's back on April 4th for the TRD PRO. Sales said there are around 30 people in front of me, that is, 2023 PROs and 2024 PROs combined. So I suspect 15 for the 2023 PRO's 2024 PROs. Hybrid models will start sales/delivery around spring, according to Redline Reviews video today, so I would expect to see PROs on road Q1/2 2024.
30 people for a PRO? Ugh. After the debut today that is going to skyrocket, the PRO is going to hugely popular.

yxngtaco__

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO
There could be less than 30 for the 2024 PROs, but some 2023 PRO buyers may not receive an allocation, in which they'll either drop out or be bumped up to the 2024 list. Longo's IS TAKING deposits right now for 2024, ask a different salesperson if one says no. My salesman said Longo's gets around 5 PROs monthly for the 3rd gen, don't know if that's going to change with 2024.

PadyWagon

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996 Turbo | TJ Rubicon (being replaced by TRD Pro)
Toyota of Smithfield in Rhode Island brags about never charging over sticker, but states for the TRD Pro they will require ppf installed for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. Is there a list being compiled on here yet for who doesn't charge over sticker? I like road trips, I'll drive across the country.

OP
OP

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
UPDATE:

We have added new fields for PREFERRED ENGINE and PREFERRED COLOR.

If you are already on the list, please use the CHANGE REQUEST FORM to add your choices for both fields.

Or you can PM me or post your changes in this thread.
Sponsored