Sponsored

DenisTRDPro

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Hello everyone, I put down a $500 refundable deposit for TRD Pro in Solar Octane at Performance Toyota in St.Catharines, Ontario, Canada. They told me they expect 2 TRD Pros per year. I am #3 on their list but #1 might be getting a 2023 so #2 for 2024.
Sponsored

Loud068

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima, GMC Acadia Denali
Found a dealership in Colorado taking reservations. When I got my TRD Pro 4Runner a few years ago they were one of the only places selling at MSRP in CO. They don't have anyone on the wait list for TH yet and charge $1,000. Will probably make the refundable deposit sometime this week.

Curious why so many people are ordering the Pro vs TH.

Is Bronze Oxide unique to the TH?

@Jkinn I called Pueblo toyota and they said they aren't doing a waitlist. How were you able to get on one?

Mountain States Toyota does MSRP but isn't doing their waitlist yet.
I went through Stevinson West in Lakewood. Was originally on the 2023 list but switched to the 2024 list in late April. I am the first on the list for a TRD Pro, they didn't require a deposit and confirmed they are doing MSRP, no markups.

apoGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner TRD Pro (Army Green)
I went through Stevinson West in Lakewood. Was originally on the 2023 list but switched to the 2024 list in late April. I am the first on the list for a TRD Pro, they didn't require a deposit and confirmed they are doing MSRP, no markups.
They were definitely charging over MSRP for TRD Pro 4runners when I got mine a few years ago. Maybe it's different with the wait list vs on-lot.

Afaik the only msrp places used to be mountain states in Denver and Mcdonald toyota in fort morgan.

See if you can get a signed term sheet about paying MSRP too, someone I watch on youtube said that's a good idea.

Loud068

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They were definitely charging over MSRP for TRD Pro 4runners when I got mine a few years ago. Maybe it's different with the wait list vs on-lot.

Afaik the only msrp places used to be mountain states in Denver and Mcdonald toyota in fort morgan.

See if you can get a signed term sheet about paying MSRP too, someone I watch on youtube said that's a good idea.
My salesperson told me verbally over the phone that they will not be marking up and it will be MSRP. I'll definitely try to get that in writing.

TacoElJefe

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Karen*536 anyone particular you spoke to at Newark Toyota? I reached out and the person I spoke to seemed to not have a clue about the waitlist.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Called them and they said their waitlist is full and they're not taking any more orders :confused:

Hopefully Mountain States actually gets back to me once they open up the order book.

Loud068

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called them and they said their waitlist is full and they're not taking any more orders :confused:

Hopefully Mountain States actually gets back to me once they open up the order book.
Bummer! Have you tried Stapp in Frederick?

mnguyen023

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Has anyone took the plunge to put a deposit down yet? I’m on the verge of placing one on the pro or trail hunter but hesitant dude to msrp not announced yet. I fear by the time we even find out the msrp both the pro and trail will be hard to get

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Has anyone took the plunge to put a deposit down yet? I’m on the verge of placing one on the pro or trail hunter but hesitant dude to msrp not announced yet. I fear by the time we even find out the msrp both the pro and trail will be hard to get
I did. Most dealers do a refundable deposit, so I figured why nit. I’m #2 on my dealers list, first guy wants a TRD Pro. Im going for a Trailhunter or TRD OR. So depending on pricing and options, that will dictate which way I go.

Tacosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma V6
Check out the chart in the first post - https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...ervations-waitlist-sheet-stats-tacoma4g.1294/

Already 50+ members here have deposits down. I'm ready to also but deciding which of two local dealers to go with

mnguyen023

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I did. Most dealers do a refundable deposit, so I figured why nit. I’m #2 on my dealers list, first guy wants a TRD Pro. Im going for a Trailhunter or TRD OR. So depending on pricing and options, that will dictate which way I go.
I have a dealer about 6 hours away right now. MSRP. 500$ deposit but non refundable I believe. Worth it not knowing msrp?

apoGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4Runner TRD Pro (Army Green)
Went ahead and put a deposit in with McDonald Toyota Fort Morgan. $1k, MSRP
Hope I get lucky with an allocation
Nice, same place I have an allocation at. May get on mountain states when they open up too, feel like they will get allocations.

Trying to get fort morgan toyota to give me a written contact that they will sell for MSRP.

Last edited:

mnguyen023

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I had a dealer tell me that no dealership can promise the trucks right now because they don’t the the pricing or build dates. meaning everyone putting down deposits are just paying the dealer to have them call them first and not promised an allocation or and order. I don’t much know much about this. What do you guys think? Go with a dealer that is doing deposits or a dealer that is not doing one and just saving names of people who are interested?
Sponsored