Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Welcome to the Official Tacoma4G (T4G) 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen Owners Registry!

This list is for anyone who has already taken delivery of their 2024 Tacoma.
  1. Please use the Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
  2. Post a reply in this thread with a photo of your vehicle.
  3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
  4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet for detailed infographics (once we get more deliveries).

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500, Honda Pioneer 1000
It would be nice to see payload from door jamb in that chart at the top

Bob58

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
2024 Limited in Underground. I bought it in Maryland drove it back to NJ. So far so good!
Not a fan of the back seat snaps. Still working on Android Auto and my phone won't charge on the charger. I think it's because my pixel 6 lense sticks out on top. Otherwise, it drives great! Gas mileage still needs some time to figure out. I'll post more as I drive a bit.
2024 Tacoma 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen OWNERS Registry List & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š 1000002254

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
2024 Limited in Underground. I bought it in Maryland drove it back to NJ. So far so good!
Not a fan of the back seat snaps. Still working on Android Auto and my phone won't charge on the charger. I think it's because my pixel 6 lense sticks out on top. Otherwise, it drives great! Gas mileage still needs some time to figure out. I'll post more as I drive a bit.
1000002254.jpg
I agree about the snaps that I will never use and I have to place my iPhone in an exact spot for it to charge. It would have been nice if they had a manual lever to set where you just drop in the phone. I also forgot my phone in the car a couple times yesterday due to it being out of site. The good news is that Apple play works great as I’m sure the Android will probably be the same. Congratulations and to many years of enjoyment. I love that color.

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
1000002254.jpg
Just curious, What is it about the snaps you don't like? Do they not hold or work very well? Or maybe cheap as shit? I get mine mid this week so I have had a chance to check them out

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
Just curious, What is it about the snaps you don't like? Do they not hold or work very well? Or maybe cheap as shit? I get mine mid this week so I have had a chance to check them out
I just tried snapping up the rear seat on one side and the location you have to snap it in is a little tight to snap and unsnap, I really don’t see me ever using it and the snap tags will just be there. At least I found that there’s a band that you can tuck them behind to make it a little beaters. Posting pictures. It would be nice if you were able to push the tag in so it would stick out like a tongue. Not a big deal as the rear will most likely only be used for packaging or groceries I don’t want sliding around in the bed.

2024 Tacoma 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen OWNERS Registry List & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_4866

2024 Tacoma 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen OWNERS Registry List & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_4865

2024 Tacoma 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen OWNERS Registry List & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_4863

2024 Tacoma 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen OWNERS Registry List & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_4862

Bob58

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
They are kinda hard to snap. I don't like the amount of "pull" in a non secured spot. U are asking for the seat leathers to hold the seats together. Just a matter of time before stretching and pulling and either ripping or looking like crap. Should be secured to something in the skeleton of the seat on both sides

SweetDave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 4x4
Welcome to the Official Tacoma4G (T4G) 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen Owners Registry!

This list is for anyone who has already taken delivery of their 2024 Tacoma.
  1. Please use the Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
  2. Post a reply in this thread with a photo of your vehicle.
  3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
  4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet for detailed infographics (once we get more deliveries).

2024 Tacoma 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen OWNERS Registry List & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_0551
Sponsored