Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 đź§° 📸

    Love it. Not sure if I’d like it on mine but with that blue. :: chefs kiss. ::
  2. Which tire/wheel combination? No lift no modifications

    Didn’t you just get new wheels?! Where did the trailhunter wheels come from??
  3. Seat covers - not lexland

    is that the faux leather? Was leaning towards neoprene
  4. Seat covers - not lexland

    awesome. Thank you.
  5. Seat covers - not lexland

    Did you have any issues with the experience of buying from them? can you share some pictures?
  6. Seat covers - not lexland

    Has anyone put in any seat covers that aren’t Lexland? I’ve been looking around to find a non fake leather/real leather option to go with. Was considering neoprene but haven’t found anything I like yet. feel free to drop thoughts or what you put in. thanks!
  7. 4Runner TRD PRO Lights (6th gen) installed on 4th Gen Tacoma SR5

    it’s more or less looks. The Tacoma has a single light source that can do low and high beams with an incandescent turn signal bulb and the DRL is the same light as the headlight. the 4 runner pro lights give you the amber DRL and turn signal in one. It’s an led and the single low beam led...
  8. 4Runner TRD PRO Lights (6th gen) installed on 4th Gen Tacoma SR5

    they do and they don’t lol. They’re more or less the exact same housing with the same mounting points but even in the highest trim Tacoma they have a single “beam” for their lights where as some of the 4Runner’s have the two beam houses and then the really nice amber running light. one brave...
  9. 4Runner TRD PRO Lights (6th gen) installed on 4th Gen Tacoma SR5

    Dang. You beat me to it! Mine are still waiting to be installed. Just so dang hot that I’d melt just taking the bumper off lol looks great man!
  10. Help with Offset?

    yea seems +25-35 is the sweet spot. Just hell finding what I’m looking for without having to make it a multi step process lol
  11. Help with Offset?

    Thank you for the help. My search for rims I like in white without a lot of tire poke continues. thanks again.
  12. Help with Offset?

    appreciate the site but I was looking for an answer like “from your current sidewall, come out X inches” to make it plane as day for me. I’ve tried using things like this site before and the disparity between the website prediction and how it actually looked was wildly off on another vehicle.
  13. Help with Offset?

    Hey everyone. despite my best efforts I cannot visualize how this set up would turn out I’m looking at the KMC KM728 Lobo wheels. They come in multiple offsets but I’m leaning toward +18. i have a TRD off road, no lift or anything. I know running this wheel will need a slightly wider tire...
  14. Factory DIY AUX switches

    Man. I just want the OEM switch look (and to be back lit with the rest of the switches at night) but that seems expensive for a switch. Oh well. Guess I’ll just have to get something as close as possible. Thanks for the info though! I was looking for this type of info a while ago
  15. Tracker installed by dealer

    Thank you
  16. Tracker installed by dealer

    what kind of harness?
  17. First 4G Tacoma with 4Runner TRD PRO headlights

    How did you mechanically aim the lights?
  18. 4Runner TRD Pro Headlight Swap with Pics on Off Road Taco

    They’re here. And they’re beautiful. Now to find time to install.
  19. 4Runner TRD Pro Headlight Swap with Pics on Off Road Taco

    Took the plunge and ordered a set.
  20. First 4G Tacoma with 4Runner TRD PRO headlights

    rats. Oh well. Small price to pay to look cool. thanks as always!



Top