Sponsored

Seat covers - not lexland

G-Oil Guy

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
70
Reaction score
49
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
26 Tacoma Offroad
Has anyone put in any seat covers that aren’t Lexland? I’ve been looking around to find a non fake leather/real leather option to go with. Was considering neoprene but haven’t found anything I like yet.

feel free to drop thoughts or what you put in.

thanks!
Sponsored

 

Ironhide

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Mar 1, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
56
Reaction score
129
Location
Lodi, Ca
Vehicle(s)
‘24 SR5
I’ve tried a few sets from Amazon. Currently the DiffCar brand. They have all seemed to be about the same quality. Just double check the reviewer’s photos to make sure they are the correct cut for the 4th gen seats.

2024 Tacoma Seat covers - not lexland IMG_4853
 

ApexTaco

TRD Sport
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
I will get some pictures for you. I set a price alert on Amazon and bought them when the price dropped. Didn't have any issues and they were delivered within a few days.
 

Sponsored

OP
OP

G-Oil Guy

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
70
Reaction score
49
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
26 Tacoma Offroad
I will get some pictures for you. I set a price alert on Amazon and bought them when the price dropped. Didn't have any issues and they were delivered within a few days.
awesome. Thank you.
 

TacoBirdinNW

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
May 26, 2026
Threads
62
Messages
589
Reaction score
720
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2025 DCLB SR5
is that the faux leather? Was leaning towards neoprene
Yea faux leather. Can't speak to the neoprene but these are holding up well. I think I got em on sale for $180 or something like that
 

ApexTaco

TRD Sport
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
One thing I like about the EKR is they fully cover the back seats. Others that I looked at just used velcro straps.

2024 Tacoma Seat covers - not lexland Seats1


2024 Tacoma Seat covers - not lexland Seats2


2024 Tacoma Seat covers - not lexland Seats3
 

Sponsored

maxx075

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
1,311
Reaction score
1,597
Location
FL
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
One thing I like about the EKR is they fully cover the back seats. Others that I looked at just used velcro straps.

Seats1.webp


Seats2.webp


Seats3.webp
Not sure if it was intentional or not, but the framing of those top two pictures is just
2024 Tacoma Seat covers - not lexland ChefKissGIFbyCoachJosh
 

Will721

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Will
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
497
Reaction score
588
Location
Quad Cities
Vehicle(s)
2025 TRD OR
I was also against the fake leather/ plastic junk. I would not have bought a set had I not come across a deal I couldn't pass up. But I have to say, these turned it around for me:

2024 Tacoma Seat covers - not lexland 1000003526

2024 Tacoma Seat covers - not lexland 1000003525


They're Carlmeki seat covers that I got from another member but sold on Amazon. Time will tell on durability, but I love the feel, fit, and finish. They'll definitely hold me over till I get around to attempting to clone a 1794 interior. But for a 30min install, and not having to remove the seats or original covers, I dig it.
 

BIGPZA

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Sep 25, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
94
Reaction score
90
Location
Long Island, NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off-Road
Definitely feel you on the look/feel of shitty faux leather. I've had the EKR ones for nearly two years, because I finally gave up looking for a better option and I was also unwilling to spend $1,000 on seat covers. You certainly aren't going to mistake my EKR seat covers for Napa leather, but they're really nice for ~$200.
Sponsored

 
 






Top