Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bouncy hood (& other interesting info) explained by the Car Care Nut

    For those of who need a 6 foot bed, buying a Premium OR, or SPORT in the low 50K’s, is an excellent choice . . . No need for a Halo trim . . . I’ve put 3,000 miles on my new Tacoma in the 3 weeks I’ve that had it, and it’s been great . . . Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon...
  2. New Owner TRD Sport

    Got a Sport Premium with the 6 foot bed and am loving it. Used it to move a bunch of cabinets the first day ? I have applied two coats of wax over the last two weeks and it looks fabulous. Taking it from NorCal ? up to Montana ā›°ļø tomorrow After owning my 2nd Gen 12 years, this is quite an...
  3. 2024 Tacoma 4th Gen Color Allocations Popularity (based on inventory)

    Love the Blue Crush color ? glad I waited !!
  4. Choice Between Hybrid and Non-Hybrid Gasoline: What Influenced Your Decision?

    6 foot bed was a MUST ~ would have bought Hybrid, but I am loving this Tacoma !
  5. Unicorn šŸ¦„ Captured

    yeah... I had Thule Xsporter rack on my second GEN and it was very capable but I didn't love the look overall I'd really love to get a tonneau cover this time and I'm not quite sure about having a rack with a bed cover
  6. Unicorn šŸ¦„ Captured

    BTW- is anyone using roof crossbars to carry 2 kayaks ? (Thinking about- Yakima BaseLine JetStream Crossbar Complete Roof Rack)
  7. Real-Life MPG Thread - Share Your 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen's Gas Mileage! ⛽

    20 mpg average on 1200 freeway miles / 70-80 mph. . . about 360 miles a tank, w around 17.4 gallons needed to fill up . . , this after going about 20 miles after truck said I had 0 miles left in my tank ? TRD Sport Premium 4X4 Longbed Pretty pleased overall ?
  8. Unicorn šŸ¦„ Captured

    I picked up "Summer" my TRD Sport premium 4X4 Longbed, (which was built with on the first day of Summer), in Denver Co this week, and drive her home to NorCal. 5 states, 1220 miles, 17.5 hours and she ran like a dream. Averaged 20 mpg. Washed/waxed her today and I am really impressed with...
  9. what do i need to check at Delivery ?

    This is all so very helpful ā­ļø @Miqie @MT-Taco @dvrgz @Tacomaniac
  10. what do i need to check at Delivery ?

    HELP ? Truck arriving at the dealership this week ? TRD SPORT 4x4 LB Premium Blue Crush What do I need to make sure is IN the truck that I should be getting ? What do I want to CHECK on the truck to make sure it’s all good to go for my thousand mile drive back home ? It’s been 12 years since...
  11. Install of ARB Rear Recovery Points on the 2024 Off Road Premium

    I pick up my Frame:) and the rest of my Truck this week. . . just landed at the Railhead (trainyard) somewhere in Colorado, enroute to my Dealer ! . . . after what seems like years, my saleswoman said THIS WEEK !
  12. Install of ARB Rear Recovery Points on the 2024 Off Road Premium

    Def looking for the step up ! I suppose it does, but do you know . . . does it fit a TRD Sport longbed ?
  13. When will 2025 Tacoma info / specs / options be released?

    that green looks sick ? I like the blue crush … But I don’t love it… Thinking about getting a silver one and trading up when the greens come out ?
  14. When will 2025 Tacoma info / specs / options be released?

    I would probably wait for 2025 if I knew for sure that Toyota was coming out with a Tacoma in GREEN ?
  15. TRD Off-Road automatic lost gears 1-5

    Picking up a TRD Sport Premium in Colorado and bring it home to NorCal in a couple of weeks - fingers crossed ? the whole drive home, I guess ? @SonoranSurvivalist - glad they are taking care of you !
  16. New Tacoma Incoming

    @goin2drt is yours a SB or LB ?



Top