Sponsored

Search results

  1. Air dam , taco chin

    Heard the whistling and had to add the plugs. I wanted to see how much I heard it before bothering to install them and even with my poor hearing I was able to hear it. Only when the radio was off and at speeds was it really noticeable. Got some off Amazon 3/4" silicone plugs with slits in them...
  2. Air dam , taco chin

    Just removed mine today while I had it in at the dealer for service.
  3. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    Mt Biking again with my Taco this weekend
  4. 2025 Tacoma back seat is a tight fit

    My back seats are just for carrying groceries and other stuff, rarely people. Behind the driver seat no one would fit since I drive with the seat fully back. If I need to take passengers I take my SUV.
  5. Tacomas and Mountain Bikes

  6. Intro---3rd Time Toyota Truck Owner

    I didnt remove the front air dam yet and have been thinking about it. I am impressed by the vented seats compared to some other cars. The airflow seems pretty decent. As far as I know the AVS- is based on your drive mode and is automatic and based and the road and how you drive. I keep mine...
  7. Intro---3rd Time Toyota Truck Owner

    I only have about 8K miles now so only 1 oil change at 5K. Next is up at 10.
  8. Intro---3rd Time Toyota Truck Owner

    Welcome and congrats. I am on my 5th Toyota truck in the past 35yrs. Most recent truck is my 2025 Tacoma Limited Hybrid
  9. Wefoka Dash Cam for the OEM Look.

    Dual cameras (front and rear)are the way to go. I used my front camera to help me with my windshield being smashed when a stone fell off a truck on the highway that didnt clean off the debris from their trailer. No disputing the video. Best piece of mind I ever bought for my vehicles.
  10. Now I know why metallic silver is so popular.

    I love my silver Tacoma, the color is so versatile. My previous Tacoma was gray and wanted to switch it up on the color.
  11. Car Negotiation Tactics from a 33 year old entrepreneur millionaire.

    I debated the extended warranty and came down to how lucky do I feel. The car is a Porsche Macan S and nothing is cheap to replace and it gave me piece of mind in addition to not having to worry about a big expensive repair bill. Granted I baby my Porsches and take great care but replacing even...
  12. Car Negotiation Tactics from a 33 year old entrepreneur millionaire.

    I find it fun to negotiate with dealers, call me crazy. I too am tired of the dealer games, ridiculous mark ups, add-ons, lies, etc. I just purchased my most recent car (not my Taco) over the phone and did all the work from home. I basically called a pile of dealerships and said I want X% off...
  13. Condenser struck by (something) Toyota will not replace under warranty

    Looks like NHTSA is looking into Grand Highlander front grill issues and road debris...
  14. Talk me out of this!

    I sold my 2019 Taco Sport for my current 2025 Taco Limited and dont regret it for a minute. Was a great upgrade and I got a great trade in. Nice discount off MSRP, it was a great decision for me. Financially I had the cash so no loans needed. If you have the funds do it. If its going to stretch...
  15. Why are all reviews complaining about price ?

    I asked the dealer I service my 2019 Tacoma Sport if they could match and they said nope. I said ok thats fine I will just buy it somewhere else then and you lose the sale. No counter offer, no match, nothing...Same thing happened when I bought my 2019, thats 2 Tacomas they lost out on. We all...
  16. Why are all reviews complaining about price ?

    I only had to go 1.5hrs to get $6K better price than my local dealer. They had the limited in stock and the exact color I wanted, it was a no brainer decision. 4K off MSRP, 2K more on trade.
  17. What did you do TO / WITH your 4th gen Tacoma today?! 👨‍🏭 🧰 📸

    Its taking me to the Mt Bike trail after work to get some miles in
  18. Why are all reviews complaining about price ?

    Nothing is cheap today, everyone is trying to gouge you one way or another... I shopped around for my Limited last year, I went with the best price/trade in. I had to travel a bit but in the end I saved thousands over buying local.



Top