Sponsored

Daplane_MA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Can 2024 owners share what you paid? I know this is a touchy subject but knowing this could help out the rest of us who are still looking. Promise we (or at least me) will not throw stones.

List the trim, options and packages please.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Daplane_MA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Thanks for sharing! If only everyone felt that way. To some people this is like revealing your ss#.

A good amount of DIO but otherwise you made out well I think.

SleepyBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma, TRD Off Road 4x4
Not a penny over MSRP. Dealer added no accessories, only ones included came from the virgin window sticker. I wasn't excited about the overpriced USB cable set or edge guards, but at least they're OEM. I do like the bed liner, it's nice.

2024 Tacoma 💲What price did you pay for your 2024 Tacoma?? 1708136499427

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
I do like the bed liner, it's nice.
I really like the bed liner as well, the trucks that ship without them have the glossy plastic look that we saw in the preproduction truck videos, though they have nice rubber mats it seems.

The side steps, even though I didn't choose them, were mandatory for me anyway, because I broke my leg in 3 places last year and am still recovering.

*edit* Don't click that.

SleepyBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really like the bed liner as well, the trucks that ship without them have the glossy plastic look that we saw in the preproduction truck videos, though they have nice rubber mats it seems.

The side steps, even though I didn't choose them, were mandatory for me anyway, because I broke my leg in 3 places last year and am still recovering.

*edit* Don't click that.
Ouch. I ordered the predator steps. They were $600 shipped. Should pick them up tomorrow or early next week. I got the bed step too. I’ll let you know how the install goes.

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
$500 under 53195 MSRP. What hurt was the California tax and license. At least they max the doc fee at $85 here as I’m seeing some high fees around the country. TRD Off Road premium with no other add ons.

chava0191

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
corolla hybrid se, mustang gt
havent bought my allocation yet but will pay MSRP at Longo Toyota. plus taxes and registration of course.

truck is scheduled to come in mid March.

2024 Tacoma 💲What price did you pay for your 2024 Tacoma?? 41D77327-78D5-44FC-9CD3-489E6A79C0CC

SleepyBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

*edit* Don't click that.
I have never had any accessories install so easily. Toyota engineers did a very good job thinking everything through. This is my favorite Toyota ever!

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Is anyone aware of dealers offering below MSRP pricing? I manage the spreadsheet on a sister site where it's common to buy for about 7% below invoice, but now it's time to get a Tacoma for my wife.

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
Is anyone aware of dealers offering below MSRP pricing? I manage the spreadsheet on a sister site where it's common to buy for about 7% below invoice, but now it's time to get a Tacoma for my wife.
You can find some listed below MSRP.

I found my truck for MSRP when checking using the spreadsheet. Then the dealer website had a $500 off any vehicle coupon. So I guess I'm technically paying under MSRP?

2024 Tacoma 💲What price did you pay for your 2024 Tacoma?? Screenshot_20240218-095924

FirstTimeTruckBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Audi
I found my truck for MSRP when checking using the spreadsheet. Then the dealer website had a $500 off any vehicle coupon. So I guess I'm technically paying under MSRP?

Screenshot_20240218-095924.png
This is exactly the kind of deal I’m looking for. A TRD Off-Road with just the 14” display and heated seats. Hopefully in a few months I’ll find one in my preferred color (octane, ice cap, or blue crush). I live in Georgia, so unfortunately I have to contend with SET and their port-installed crap that drives the cost up by a few thousand. I may have to drive up north to escape their control.

SleepyBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is exactly the kind of deal I’m looking for. A TRD Off-Road with just the 14” display and heated seats. Hopefully in a few months I’ll find one in my preferred color (octane, ice cap, or blue crush). I live in Georgia, so unfortunately I have to contend with SET and their port-installed crap that drives the cost up by a few thousand. I may have to drive up north to escape their control.
Do it, they're c**ts. 🖕 SET.
Sponsored