Sponsored

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
According to Durango Toyota which is in my area, they are receiving 2024 Tacoma allocations and more info on packaging/colors etc starting next week. They said Monday but I assume because of Labor Day that might mean Tuesday.

We'll see if that means we can actually place an order to spec. Fingers crossed!

Anyone hearing the same from their dealer?

Sponsored

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
Wow, that would be great news!!! My plan is to wait till end of the year to buy something but there is a dealer with 11 Mavericks available so was going to hopefully take one for a spin this weekend as it is a contended for my next vehicle even though I know they are not in the same class

Mcssls

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco Trd Pro
Good. Iā€™m planning to check the dealer next week for info for a pro around may to july

Last edited:

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Place an order to spec as in "this is what I want with the packagesI want, if you ever get it in call me"? Because I know Toyota doesn't do custom ordering and I'm wondering how that'll clash with the reservation list.

Might have to call my dealer Tuesday for an update on it all.

OP
OP

FUBRWI

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
Place an order to spec as in "this is what I want with the packagesI want, if you ever get it in call me"? Because I know Toyota doesn't do custom ordering and I'm wondering how that'll clash with the reservation list.

Might have to call my dealer Tuesday for an update on it all.
Yes exactly what I meant and you're right, Toyota does not do custom ordering. You just hope that they receive an allocation like it.

TACOMA4G24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLANK
Hopefully that means that we will have pricing and the build and price up next week as well.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
nice. My dealer in Denver has been responsive with keeping tabs on my order preferences after I plunked a nonrefundable $1K on a preorder/waitlist ...but they're pretty much in the dark when further ordering details are due to hit. Hoping to have some clarity & latitude on that Marty McFly molle roll bar on the Trailhunter. It's gotta go. Not paying for it. Show me an overlanding rig that's using that Ivan Stewart harken-back hardware...

Last edited:

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (a beater!)
Yeah I'm pretty anxious to see the pricing and package costs for these. Especially the options for the Trail Hunter

lutey

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime, Nissan GT-R, 1994 Ford Mustang
Well.. this is exciting. Hoping for some good news on Tuesday.. Would be great to see pricing and packages. Pretty sure we're set on a limited with Hybrid Max. But would prefer to not have the chrome is that's possible.

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Literally the black accent aesthetic is the only thing pushing me towards a TRD OR. I would rather have the comfort features of the limited but absolutely can't stand the chrome.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Get the Limited and do a chrome delete!

907Yota

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota Xtracab 4WD
Thatā€™s such a bummer that you pay for premium and then have to spend more money to get rid of the cheap looking chrome. GMC does the same thing. šŸ˜Ÿ

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Yeah I've seriously considered that. I've been considering how much that might cost and how long until solid aftermarket chrome delete options are available

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Yeah I've seriously considered that. I've been considering how much that might cost and how long until solid aftermarket chrome delete options are available
OEM partā€™s probably about 1K?
Sponsored