Sponsored

2024 Tacoma Feedback & Comments: Will Tacomas still dominate and are you still buying one?

guitarist alec

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma Sport
šŸ˜Šā€¦ also coming from a 2nd Gen so whatever i get Iā€™m sure iā€™ll be stokedā€¦ itā€™s been such a long wait that iā€™ve been pretending to have a payment and saved a bunch for my next truck šŸŖ™ did see that my Local Dealer now has 22 new Tacos from the 2023 lineup on the lot šŸ˜®
Sponsored

RaskyR1

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ram 1500, '91 Toyota MR2 Turbo, '22 Ducati
I wanted to start a separate thread to get everyone's general thoughts and feedback so far on what we know of the 24's now that we've seen pricing and more detailed specs for all the non-hybrid models. Also, if you were planning to buy one will you still and/or has it changed your model preference? Feel free to post your thoughts and comments.
I'm a little disappointed with the increased price and really annoyed they didn't release the hybrid specs at the same time. I have a deposit down on a TRD Pro now so I'll have to reserve final judgment until that info is released. Based on how expensive the Limited is though, I won't be surprised if the TRD Pro exceeds $60k. I was hoping it would be inline with the AT4X and Ranger Raptor, but that seems unlikely now.

Ultimately, the higher price has me questioning why I would step into a midsize truck now over a full size. I've been seeing my local Ram Dealer advertising a '24 Ram 1500 Limited ($80K MSRP) for only $65K and those things are loaded. Guess we'll see come spring time. :/