Sponsored

WIdirtfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, ?2024 Tacoma?
Sorry. Newb to Tacoma here… what trim is the Blue? Limited?
2024 Tacoma 2024 TACOMA REVEALED!! Specs, Wallpapers, Photos / Videos! Hybrid Model Added IMG_2525

Edit: Now the first post has a category over it. It’s the Sport
Sponsored

Last edited:

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
I so love this blue!!! Doubt it will be on the limted model.

2024 Tacoma 2024 TACOMA REVEALED!! Specs, Wallpapers, Photos / Videos! Hybrid Model Added Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 2.13.52 PM

JLD94

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2014 Nissan Rogue
What aren’t you sure about?
The only real negative i see is the 14” tablet that is sticking out. Otherwise i love it. Glad i put a deposit down.
I had built up in my mind there was going to be another Hybrid and that the rear seat room was going to be improved a lot.....I haven't had a chance to really read this yet so maybe I have just missed it but I don't think I noticed anything really mentioned about the rear other than available rear USB-C. I was hoping for at least 3" but more like 4-5" improvement back there but no mention of the rear has me concerned.... I can probably live with the powertrains unless the MPG is not improved..... which again it said efficient but not any buzz words that would make me think it was going to be much better. Hopefully when I go through it again I will see more.... plus there is more to come tonight I would think and then the people invited may have more information.

I liked the smart key for all grades.... interesting if the other grades will get color matched peices in interior.... I think it looks good..... just hope the rear seat doesn't kill it for me.

Tiredofmyjk

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
No front locker?

That's a bit of an oversight. The Ranger, Colorado/Canyon, and Gladiator all offer it....I really had my fingers crossed for that one

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
2024 Tacoma 2024 TACOMA REVEALED!! Specs, Wallpapers, Photos / Videos! Hybrid Model Added 1684448044216

under 36k please please santa. 2wd Should be?

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
So the TRD Off-road will only come in 4 door?

Citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
So... it sounds like no manual for the upper trims? Out of the question for the Trailhunter? Love that the Trailhunter will get either 5' or 6' beds. Is manual transmission only on the TRD Sport or below trims?

New to the mid-size, body-on-frame pickup segment is Tacoma’s i-FORCE MAX hybrid powertrain, the most powerful powertrain ever offered on Tacoma. Available on TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, Limited, and standard on the TRD Pro and Trailhunter halo models, i-FORCE MAX pairs the 2.4-liter engine with a 48-hp electric motor integrated into the eight-speed transmission feeding off a 1.87-kWh NiMH battery pack that creates a total system output of 326 horsepower and a whopping 465 lb.-ft. of torque, nearly doubling the torque output of the current-gen truck with the V-6 engine. When equipped with i-FORCE MAX, Tacoma can ascend an 8- percent interstate grade without the need to downshift, making long road trips more pleasant than ever in a Tacoma. Fuel economy estimates for all powertrains will be announced closer to their on-sale dates.

Trob20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
I'm satisfied with everything I read except the interior on the limited is extremely bland. I really wish Toyota would move away from all black interiors. Add some different colors other than some changeable LED lighting

kaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Really loving everything except that the 2400w inverter is not available with a manual. Really wish that was an option but I guess it's not possible. Toyota really swung for the fences here and gave us a lot of features they previously haven't had the balls to do.

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Really loving everything except that the 2400w inverter is not available with a manual. Really wish that was an option but I guess it's not possible. Toyota really swung for the fences here and gave us a lot of features they previously haven't had the balls to do.
im shocked they brought the pre runner back really.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 SuperCrew
What aren’t you sure about?
The only real negative i see is the 14” tablet that is sticking out. Otherwise i love it. Glad i put a deposit down.
This Tacoma looks great and checks a bunch of my boxes, but honestly I like the 6G Ranger interior better. I’m not a fan of the screen looking like it got slapped onto the dash with double back sticky tape. The Ranger screen looks more integrated into the dash and I like the large vents flanking it on both sides.