Sponsored

Chief18443

First Name
Christos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None, dead chevy
Nice! Sure hope I get one this year, been waiting like alot others. It'll be a year in October.

Wannataco

First Name
Valen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Tundra, Bronco
Just the color and package to replace my pyrite mica Tundra!

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Sweet! Though I don't think thats the OR trim, notice the front air dam is installed and the TRD OR has it off by default.

That said, I've got a 2024 TRD OR Premium in Bronze Oxide with my name on it with an expected production date of 3/19. Love the color and cannot wait to get behind the wheel.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Sweet! Though I don't think thats the OR trim, notice the front air dam is installed and the TRD OR has it off by default.

That said, I've got a 2024 TRD OR Premium in Bronze Oxide with my name on it with an expected production date of 3/19. Love the color and cannot wait to get behind the wheel.
That was a preproduction model.

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited

Its an offroad... just a super early prepro model

DSF5071

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR, L2024 Lexus NX450h+
I just picked up a 24 TRD OR in Bronze Oxide last Wed. It'd been great so far. My Only complaint so far is the small gas tank. It has better power than I would have expected from a 4-cyl. I went through the Allocation sheet and found the truck I was looking for MSRP and put down a deposit at Carlsbad Toyota. I was surprised when It came in 2 weeks early and then again when the dealer didn't add on a bunch of unwanted extras.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road in Bronze Oxide spotted 20240304_065705

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road in Bronze Oxide spotted IMG_4583

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Beautiful truck! I wouldn't mind some more photos in different lighting conditions (at night, in direct sunlight, etc etc) :)

I need that Bronze Oxide.
Sponsored