Sponsored

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Just realized the pictures of the Bronze Oxide OR also had matte flares. I guess you can't base much of of pre-production models... At least fender flares should be an easy thing to replace or paint if the OR does end up getting the shiny treatment. The matte flares on the Bronze Oxide trucks look SO much better.
Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Based on this page: 2024 Tacoma | Toyota.com

It looks to me like super-shiny on the Pro, matte on the TH, and a differently-shaped matte on the Off-Road and Pre-Runner. The flares on all the other 4 trims are body colored.

But who knows? All of these are pre-production...

Kevin Chaos

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd generation TRD Off-Road Tacoma
All pictures I've seen of the OR have pretty glossy fender flares as well. I do think it's a bit exaggerated in these pictures because it looks pretty detailed and shined up. I also just really doubt they would make fender flares with slightly different finishes for different trims.
That being said I might be tempted to remove an repaint the fender flares on my truck...
If you look at the videos and images of the 2024 OR, (I think) the fender flares are not nearly as glossy as what’s seen here on the Pro (at least from my perspective). I could be wrong, and am just speculating like anyone else; but, I’m guessing the OR (and TH maybe) has matte/satin-like fender flares. I much prefer matte; they will be running through many branches on my truck.
Sponsored