Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2023 4Runner, 2024 Tacoma
I don't mind people having opinions in comparisons but sticking to the facts and keeping things unbiased are what earn my respect.

That being said, the Chevy Bison is freakin' rad. I'm a Toyota guy, but every few years or so I will buy a Chevy for "Chevs and Revs". That Bison is nothing to scoff at.

26wx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I like that Bison as well. Toyota keeps winning me over with their commitment to port and direct injection combo, which is more useful to me than hard core rock crawling ability which I don't do. The stock OR is plenty for where I go. But again, that Bison is amazing.

beungood

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota 4Runner Limited
I don't mind people having opinions in comparisons but sticking to the facts and keeping things unbiased are what earn my respect.

That being said, the Chevy Bison is freakin' rad. I'm a Toyota guy, but every few years or so I will buy a Chevy for "Chevs and Revs". That Bison is nothing to scoff at.
I have to agree with this. Im replacing my 2001 $ruuner that the frame is too far gone and was initially looking at Jeep Gladiator rubicon or Mojave and Jeep Wrangler rubicon but the pricing is too high and the reliabilty and motors just dont do anything for me anymore. And far too many reports of Stellantis/Jeep refusing to honor warranties. Now that Im early retired and cutting costs, Im leaning toward the Bison. I really Like the trailhunter and Pro Tacomas but none around here right now . I may go back to Chevy this time.

JakeJoeBob

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Kind of weird to have the Ranger Raptor missing from this. These tests are kind of pointless now that they are all so capable right off the lot, we all know the Taco would take the long term test 😉

oxi

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Bison is still a GM product... not interested.

No manual is a deal breaker with Bison. Motor Trend not good either.

I will take my 6MT TRD Sport with 4.30 rear axle gears any day over the Bison.
Sponsored

Last edited: