Sponsored

Jobu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
This is how @Planoman's 2024 Tacoma's halogen turn signal bulbs look after being upgraded to LED bulbs.

The ones installed by @Planoman were - LASFIT T3 7440 7443 LED Turn Signal Amber Bulb.

You tell how much brighter the upgraded LED bulb looks here. The LED bulb is on the right (driver's side) in this screenshot.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Turn Signal Bulbs Upgrade to LED Bulb (Lasfit Amber) 2024tacoma-led-turnsignal
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

dkichenside

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
Thanks for the vid @Planoman!

I confirmed with LASFIT that their switchback version of the same model works aswell, ordered and will update when I get my truck back. I preferred these over the diode dynamics as those required a separate resistor install.

dkichenside

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I confirmed with LASFIT that their switchback version of the same model works aswell, ordered and will update when I get my truck back. I preferred these over the diode dynamics as those required a separate resistor install.
Please let me know about the switchback LED bulb when convenient, a video showing the difference would also be useful, Thanks in advance!

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
This is how the 2024 Tacoma's halogen turn signal bulbs look after being upgraded to LED bulbs.

The ones installed by this owner were - LASFIT T3 7440 7443 LED Turn Signal Amber Bulb.

You tell how much brighter the upgraded LED bulb looks here. The LED bulb is on the right (driver's side) in this screenshot.

2024tacoma-led-turnsignal.jpg
@Jobu Thanks for posting my YouTube video! I didn’t know if that was ok to do in the forums! The LED’s are the way to go and takes minutes to switch them out!

Reactions: JED

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
@Jobu Thanks for posting my YouTube video! I didn’t know if that was ok to do in the forums! The LED’s are the way to go and takes minutes to switch them out!
I ordered the T3-7443A but recieved T3-7443D. It looks as though they may be dual white/amber? Tried to research on the web but nothing definitive. Ready to send them back. Any info you could share would be appreciated

ldudiaz

First Name
Lisandro Diaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma RTD Sport

When you get your truck back? Hope everything is ok with it.

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
I ordered the T3-7443A but recieved T3-7443D. It looks as though they may be dual white/amber? Tried to research on the web but nothing definitive. Ready to send them back. Any info you could share would be appreciated
I ended up with those bulbs but I actually love the way they look. They're amber when they need to be, but look like additional headlights otherwise.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Turn Signal Bulbs Upgrade to LED Bulb (Lasfit Amber) IMG_1651

dapperdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma off road
Where did you order yours from? I really like the dual white/amber....
Thanks

EODTRD

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR, 2024 4Runner OR
I ended up with those bulbs but I actually love the way they look. They're amber when they need to be, but look like additional headlights otherwise.

IMG_1651.jpg
I did the same thing to my truck as well. I also liked how it turned out. It was a pleasant surprise.

dkichenside

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

IMG_1651.jpg
Sorry for the ignorance. I assume they are amber when turning, when do they appear white? Also, where did you get them and exactly which one? A link would be useful. Thanks in advance!

1stTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport (6MT)
Hello everyone ....FYI... I ordered the Lasfit bulbs above and received the T-7443D. These did not flash. I also tried turning the bulbs around to no avail so I returned them .

BLtheP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Sorry, but Lasfit products are junk. Been there, done that. Especially with the built-in resistors. They don't work as a hazard flasher because when they get 5-7 minutes in, they get too hot and start manually shutting themselves off (while the truck is still blinking them) which makes for a very odd looking blinky light dance. Even in turn signal mode, if you hit two left turns in a row, you will probably meet the criteria for the bulb getting too hot and hyperflashing (because it shuts the resistor off). A proper bulb doesn't have a resistor built in.

Also, the Lasfits are painfully bright to look at...simply too bright for a turn signal. I would recommend VLEDS, they are the best quality. I'm all for more visibility, but there is a point where too much is too much. Also, try them without a resistor, it just might work. The way the 3rd gen was set up required no resistors on TRD models. Worst case, splicing in a resistor is not that bad and is the proper solution and very likely could be done plug and play using OEM connectors and making a t-harness.
Sponsored