Sponsored

2024 TRD Pro officially $63,900. Yikes!!!

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Yeah. Gotta pay to play. However, I will NOT pay a penny over MSRP. So, if that means I'm waiting a while, so be it.
They'll have to heavily discount the Pro in short order and probably offer low rate financing also. Around here, the 50K Tacomas aren't selling...Tundras aren't selling...a $64K Tacoma isn't going to sell, either.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
A ā€˜24 Tundra TRD Proā€¦ā€¦..ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦$72,130
A ā€˜24 Tacoma TRD Proā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..$63,900

Thatā€˜s a delta of $8,230. Some shoppers will spend the extra $8k and step up to the full size TT V6 Tundra TRD Pro.

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
A ā€˜24 Tundra TRD Proā€¦ā€¦..ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦$72,130
A ā€˜24 Tacoma TRD Proā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..$63,900

Thatā€˜s a delta of $8,230. Some shoppers will spend the extra $8k and step up to the full size TT V6 Tundra TRD Pro.
You can buy a new Tundra for 11K off list. They're not selling. A tundra right now is cheaper than a Tacoma! :p

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
I know Tundra sales have really slowed down hence the discounting.

Curious if they are discounting TRD Pro Tundras as well.

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
I know Tundra sales have really slowed down hence the discounting.

Curious if they are discounting TRD Pro Tundras as well.
Probably as they are the most expensive and more of a vanity buy (like the tacoma pro)

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I know everyone is talking about the price that trd pro and trail hunter are expensive . Here is my take on this ā€¦..
Toyota have made these truck fully loaded with all the feature already . U donā€™t have to pick extra packages ( steel bumper , auxiliary switches , dual auto zone and many more ) but if u go build Colorado ZR2 , ranger raptor and canyon AT4 .you would have to add different packages to get everything in truck and at end they all will cost more than trd pro .
It is just that toyota don't do too many configurations on their trims ,toyota just have different trim for different need .
so ,
if someone wants fully loaded truck with all the tech , off road features and everything
At the end all these trucks will be for same price
Overall trucks are getting expensive specially mid size

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
It's a shame the Pro is priced so high. The hybrid power train isn't worth an extra $4500 not to mention the fancy seats probably cost twice as much as the standard seats. I could buy a 4x4 Tundra Platinum for the price of a pro. I'll stick with my paid off Bronco since the Pro was a want more than a need. Now I can move on and stop obsessing with the new TRD Pro.

Karan

First Name
Karan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Minivan
I expected them to be around this price. It sucks but it is what it is. Itā€™s a sexy ass truck!
I had been truck shopping for the last two years and finally decided to just bite the bullet and get a new taco. I have zero regrets, itā€™s a huge upgrade from the gen 3. I donā€™t think I could bring myself to drop that much on a taco though, I think Iā€™d just go with the tundra at that price point.
when i was first searching for the tundra trd pro, the new gen 2 years ag, its opening msrp was 68000. I still have the quote for the msrp on it. 4000 dollar difference between this taco and that. that's insane. This should have been 59,000 at best

Clervis

First Name
Clervis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
I'd buy a taco in a year or two if the dealer knocked about $5k off. Not sure if that's wishful thinking, but Toyota's massive scaling and the bite of interest rates might be pointing in a good direction for big inventory.

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
The Pro will sell very well initially but I predict discounts after 6-months or so.

johnandri

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
I spoke to the head of sales yesterday at the dealership I have my deposit with. I was hoping to get a bead on a timeline for my TRD PRO. He told me that my build would start on May 12th. He also said give it approx. 2 months from that time. Probably late summer at best. He sent me the itemized build sheet which included the Iso-dynamic seats (blk). It even has the VIN #. To be continuedā€¦..

mcrwlrpro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2016 Lexus ES 350
I donā€™t have a deposit down nor am I on any waitlists. Not a fan of playing that game. My truck is paid off and Iā€™m going to enjoy that for a while, so Iā€™m in no hurry to get one of these. Hopefully trade-in value holds where itā€™s at until after the dust settles and dealers come to their senses. Wonā€™t hold my breath on the latter.

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
For $64,150 you can order a brand new 2024 full sized F150 4WD Ford Tremor Crew Cab with a standard 5.0 V8 engine that sounds amazing. Yes, thatā€™s only $250 higher than a Pro.

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
I donā€™t have a deposit down nor am I on any waitlists. Not a fan of playing that game. My truck is paid off and Iā€™m going to enjoy that for a while, so Iā€™m in no hurry to get one of these. Hopefully trade-in value holds where itā€™s at until after the dust settles and dealers come to their senses. Wonā€™t hold my breath on the latter.
Unfortunately, the used car market is taking a dump and it's not slowing down. Trucks are some of the hardest hit since they've been so overpriced new and used for the last 4 years. Covid bs fcked up this pretty badly.
Sponsored