Sponsored

Awesome Fuel Mileage (base trim model 2026 SR Extra Cab)

OP
OP
IDontWorkForTheWaterCo

IDontWorkForTheWaterCo

SR
Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
282
Reaction score
349
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma SR
Those numbers are sweet! :rockon: I don’t do a ton of highway miles, but I do some freeways here in town that are fairly free-flowing. I thought 24mpg on 91oct gas was good. Those are WOW!
Yes....I'm very pleased. Some folks complain about the small tank. It doesn't seem to be an issue for me. It shows more than 400 miles of projected range at most fill-ups. I put about 300 miles a week on her. I usually have 120-150 projected miles left by friday evening.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
IDontWorkForTheWaterCo

IDontWorkForTheWaterCo

SR
Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
282
Reaction score
349
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Tacoma SR
Took the rig on a road trip today. Ended up being almost 320 miles. Mostly highway, running around 68-70 MPH most of the time. No need for the A/C today.

This was my trip home. Trip up was actually a touch better. But I didn't get pic of that. Couple of decent hills included. Can't really complain.

2024 Tacoma Awesome Fuel Mileage (base trim model 2026 SR Extra Cab) 20260927_012918
 
 






Top