Sponsored

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
yeah my sport is just over 52K...just dont want to give up the manual tranny though...we'll see
Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Not solid on this? Really disappointed about having to scratch the 6ft bed! Anybod with a 5ft bed take a measurement for me? I need 180cm ā€œ70 inchesā€ corner to corner for my skis!

https://www.toyota.com/configurator...bap_guid=736d7bfe-785e-45db-98e8-2ea35f3d2e8a
seriously is a bummer no 6ā€™ bed on the OR iForceMax.
Rivian owners bolt a rack with a rocket box over the bed hanging over the ass end looks wonky as f, gotta love that Santa Cruz/utility El Camino look šŸ˜†

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
seriously is a bummer no 6ā€™ bed on the OR iForceMax.
Rivian owners bolt a rack with a rocket box over the bed hanging over the ass end looks wonky as f, gotta love that Santa Cruz/utility El Camino look šŸ˜†
Should be about 80 inches corner to corner? No way in hell am I buying a ski rack for a pickup! If itā€™s a no go Iā€™ll probably just give up on the hybrid.. Or stay in the 1/2 ton market?

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Long Bed TH, thatā€™s what Iā€™m deposited on since last summer. Selling a sport bar for a grand day one
IMG_4970.png
Looks like a sharp build, wish the snorkel was an option. It is one of the nicest looking snorkels I've seen though.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Looks like a sharp build, wish the snorkel was an option. It is one of the nicest looking snorkels I've seen though.
Ya everyone reviewing is getting a kick out of the noise the high intake produces, I wonder if thatā€™ll eventually be annoying or still cool by year 5ā€¦

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tacoma Off-Road; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Ya everyone reviewing is getting a kick out of the noise the high intake produces, I wonder if thatā€™ll eventually be annoying or still cool by year 5ā€¦
I did notice the sound is very faint with the windows up from the videos. I also wonder how much you hear it with normal driving. Iā€™m assuming they are fairly heavy throttle and trying to get it to make that sound. Either way Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll learn to like it lol

Last edited:

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Not solid on this? Really disappointed about having to scratch the 6ft bed! Anybod with a 5ft bed take a measurement for me? I need 180cm ā€œ70 inchesā€ corner to corner for my skis!

https://www.toyota.com/configurator...bap_guid=736d7bfe-785e-45db-98e8-2ea35f3d2e8a
I donā€™t own one yet. But if you go by Toyotaā€˜s dimensions (60.3ā€ x 44.7ā€œ at the wheel wells to be conservative), and using a little Pythagorean Theorem, I get 75ā€. That tells me your skis would fit flat on the bed floor.

The inside width at the tailgate is 53ā€, which brings the diagonal length to 80ā€.

Iā€™m not a mathematician, so please have a dude with a tape measure and a truck verify this for you ;)

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
I donā€™t own one yet. But if you go by Toyotaā€˜s dimensions (60.3ā€ x 44.7ā€œ at the wheel wells to be conservative), and using a little Pythagorean Theorem, I get 75ā€. That tells me your skis would fit flat on the bed floor.

The inside width at the tailgate is 53ā€, which brings the diagonal length to 80ā€.

Iā€™m not a mathematician, so please have a dude with a tape measure and a truck verify this for you ;)
Yeah thatā€™s about what I figured? But for sure a dude with a tape measure!

ksilvest22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Super bummed that the only option for a hybrid long bed is in the Trailhunter. I think Toyota shouldā€™ve allowed a 6ft bed as an option on the other hybrids trims as well.
Yeah that sucks, is that never going to be an option on the OR trim? Wanted the more horsepower and torque. May just buy a used 2023 OR to get the long bed? Toyota is not kind to tall people.

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Still no config on the Toyota Canada website. Whatā€™s up with that? You would think they could coordinate and launch at same time as the US. Looks bad on Toyota Canada like they donā€™t have their act together? Am I missing something?

massm22

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
I just noticed the build module for the hybrid Tacomas is up and running on Toyota.com

I just built one and notified my dealer that I changed my order to the Trailhunter. I originally wanted the bronze oxide but settled on the silver metallic

2024 Tacoma Build & Price Configurator is up for Hybrid  2024 Tacomas + Accessories! Share Your Build Inside image

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
yeah the silver looks pretty good with the bronze wheels, I was surprised

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
The builder is no longer working for me for the Hybrids. Went back to what it looked like on Monday. As a matter of fact, the Hybrid landing page is gone too. Back to regular Tacoma page from Monday. What is going on...

What's definitely NOT going on: they're not lowering the prices lol