Sponsored

Hidden PINCH Weld ? Ideas needed

Slappy

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Threads
23
Messages
514
Reaction score
354
Location
94947
Vehicle(s)
tacoma , highlander
I am trying to "HIDE" the pinch weld below the doors
I have a debadged Silver RS5
I have also added black paint 1st it was a wrap but plastic sucks
anyway what I want is to blacken the pinch weld as it stands out just above the sidesteps
2024 Tacoma Hidden PINCH Weld ? Ideas needed PXL_20260916_214313093

I could paint it but if & when it gets hit with rocks the silver will show thru ?
Plus there is a Orange Peel clearcoat in this area
thinken spray bedliner ?
black PPF ?
ideas welcome
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Slappy

Slappy

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Threads
23
Messages
514
Reaction score
354
Location
94947
Vehicle(s)
tacoma , highlander
the black on the sides is still a wrap vinyl
i am replacing that with a flat black PPV
i had a bad wrap experience 🫤
the roof is Ultra flat black
the truck in the paint booth again
hood & fender flairs getting the matching Ultra flat black as well.
plus the window & mirror trim is getting flat blk treatment
gotta have all my Blacks match 🫠🤗
 
Last edited:
 






Top