Sponsored

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I've been waiting for the availability of the x-act liners. I've had them in 3 trucks and like them. I like the OEM liners too and would continue to use them but they lack coverage under the gas pedal. I understand why but..there is a lot of snow and slush drops off you boots in that area in winter .

Sponsored

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Honestly, I've had both in previous cars & trucks and I don't mind the weatherbeaters. I typically found them more easy to clean as well.

I bought the OEM set as soon as I got the truck, but I'll scoop a pair of the weather beaters off Amazon and see how they are. Worst case if they suck, I'll return them.

OP
OP
Tekoma

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
I've been waiting for the availability of the x-act liners. I've had them in 3 trucks and like them. I like the OEM liners too and would continue to use them but they lack coverage under the gas pedal. I understand why but..there is a lot of snow and slush drops off you boots in that area in winter .
I had OEM liners in my 2016 and was content with them. I ordered the OEM mats for my 24 Taco but returned them. They are now thinner, have less coverage, and the rear mats are tiny and not one piece covering the hump. I’m looking forward to the Contours! The coverage is awesome and the quality is very good.

OP
OP
Tekoma

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Contours are on there. You can look it up by the husky part numbers under the husky store.

Fronts:

Rears:
Cool. I already ordered on Real Truck. They hooked me up with a little discount since I just bought a tonneau cover as well.

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OFF-Road Premium
Cool, they may ship sooner from there. Looks like a June 20th ship date. OOTD price on amazon is $171.25

Sponsored

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OFF-Road Premium
Looks like mine from Amazon just shipped yesterday. Still says a delivery date of June 20th though,

OP
OP
Tekoma

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross posting here. Received my X-Act Contours. Definitely better than the Weatherbeaters though they are a bit thinner than I was expecting. Seems that the Weatherbeaters and X-Act Contours come out of the same mold but X-act Contours are more rubbery and Weatherbeaters are more like a soft plastic. The driver side fits perfect for me. The passenger side has a little bit of an imperfection, but not too bad.

2024 Tacoma Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats Liners available for 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen IMG_4352
2024 Tacoma Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats Liners available for 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen IMG_4355
2024 Tacoma Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats Liners available for 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen IMG_4356
2024 Tacoma Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats Liners available for 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen IMG_4353
2024 Tacoma Husky X-Act Contour Floor Mats Liners available for 2024+ Tacoma 4th Gen IMG_4354

TacoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
First of all +1 for three pedals!

In my other vehicle, the weather beater does not overlap the sill plate like the X-Act Contours here which is nice. In my vehicle, the plastic of the weather beater over 8 years curls up away from the edge next to door. Hope this makes sense. Looks like I'll go for X-Act Contours when it's time.
Sponsored