Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I will have April inventory soon updated but much of the original sheet is still available for hopefully late March when the qc hold is lifted.
hybrids are start of production in April. Any idea based on the past as to when hybrids will be added to the allocation sheet?

njcowboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Fair enough. Still doesn't explain how there's many customers still waiting on their 2024 to come in yet there seems to be a dealership that has lots they're trying to rid of lol. I just can't wrap my head around that part

I was real skeptical when I started talking toJim. Trust me VERY skeptical. Do your own research. Google his name. 5+ years on nothing but good stuff.

Heck, Dread on the Dark Web even has his name with praise.

Now my transaction is not complete yet, but I am confident this is legit. I will report back either way.

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
hybrids are start of production in April. Any idea based on the past as to when hybrids will be added to the allocation sheet?
if they start production in April it’s usually 6-8 weeks to hit the lot. So I would assume late aprils allocation might have some.

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
I have a west coast dealer doing Tacoma at invoice also! Tax tags 399 doc fee additional. This will save considerable shipping or travel costs for my Cali buyers! We have about 100 Tacomas coming all stuck in Qc hold also

Webster4221

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 VW GTI
When is the April inventory coming out?