Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
I prefer to buy local. It's not so much about the price to me. It's about service after the sale. I get better support by buying local. My Dealer always offers a loaner when I go in for service. They are a small Dealer, they are better than the big city Dealer. They treat customers like they should be treated.
Not sure the purpose of your post but you’re more than welcome to overpay by $3-4k to get a service loaner once or twice a year. 99% of people would disagree with you but no one is twisting your arm to save money.
Sponsored

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I prefer to buy local. I just get better service and support. My Dealer always takes care of it's Customers.

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
I prefer to buy local. I just get better service and support. My Dealer always takes care of it's Customers.
Yes they’re in the business of taking care of you. Whatever you have to tell yourself. If they’re not selling at invoice or below then their in the business of profit like all businesses are. Some just do things better. I’d rather rent a car for $100 and save $4k on the new one than pretend a loaner is worth overpaying for.

Better yet I’ll sit around for the 45 mins an oil change takes haha

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I prefer to buy local. It's not so much about the price to me. It's about service after the sale. I get better support by buying local. My Dealer always offers a loaner when I go in for service. They are a small Dealer, they are better than the big city Dealer. They treat customers like they should be treated.
you shouldn’t be getting any preferential treatment between service centers.

you absolutely can get loaners from dealers you didn’t buy from

hoodouken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi, 2021 Subaru Outback
Your service agreement is good for all Toyota dealers so if you were to purchase out of state your local dealer will still perform the maintenance/repairs.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
you shouldn’t be getting any preferential treatment between service centers.

you absolutely can get loaners from dealers you didn’t buy from
I've been buying and having my vehicles serviced locally for 40+ years from the same Dealers. I've gone to other Dealers for service, it was not even subpar. There's a big difference. No Dealer is going to stay in business selling two thousand below invoice, not on Toyotas.

tnjwinters

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma TRD Pro
So I haven’t read through the whole posting but I can’t tell how you see the list of available trucks. Seeing many hybrids in allocation yet? Wanting a Trailhunter 6ft bed in Bronze Oxide or Underground only.

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
I've been buying and having my vehicles serviced locally for 40+ years from the same Dealers. I've gone to other Dealers for service, it was not even subpar. There's a big difference. No Dealer is going to stay in business selling two thousand below invoice, not on Toyotas.
Not sure if you really understand how dealerships work and make money but ok.

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Exactly. My dealer sells off stuff very cheap to get more allocation on the high profit vehicles. There’s many ways to make money in the dealership. New cars sales isn’t really one of them. Service makes the bulk of the profit as well as F&I

But it’s ok many dealers thrive off consumer ignorance, I’m just here to offer an alternative to that business model should anyone want it!

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I know they have a hold back, incentives, financial incentives, that's all. I'll be happy for you to provide more information.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
Exactly. My dealer sells off stuff very cheap to get more allocation on the high profit vehicles. There’s many ways to make money in the dealership. New cars sales isn’t really one of them. Service makes the bulk of the profit as well as F&I

But it’s ok many dealers thrive off consumer ignorance, I’m just here to offer an alternative to that business model should anyone want it!
I'm OK with a Dealer making profits. They have overhead too.

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
I just got allocation today there’s no hybrids
Any hybrid allocations yet? A local dealer says they just got their first hybrid allocation. I'm holding out for a TH.

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Any hybrid allocations yet? A local dealer says they just got their first hybrid allocation. I'm holding out for a TH.
Not yet prob next week. No clue where they’re pricing them yet I’ll update here when I know

OP
OP
Jrouleau426

Jrouleau426

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 tundra crewmax
Have an underground pro coming in.

5k over msrp currently. Don’t shoot the messenger over sold several 8-10k over so far.

Text
jim
215-359-6836

2024 Tacoma [Inventory Update 3/12/24] -- $3000+ Below MSRP deals on 2024 Tacomas! đź’µ Purchase & Leasing IMG_8227
Sponsored