Sponsored

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
I love the way the black and red look together leaning towards this combination for sure

joewitafro

First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 honda civic 1.5l turbo, 95 lexus sc300 turbo
the black looks amazing.

Currently Bronze Oxide is my #1 followed by Underground, then black and celestial silver metallic. To be honest I would be happy with any of these colors in a TRD off-road with my options, but I think black would be the worst for dirt; and the hardest to keep clean.

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
the black looks amazing.

Currently Bronze Oxide is my #1 followed by Underground, then black and celestial silver metallic. To be honest I would be happy with any of these colors in a TRD off-road with my options, but I think black would be the worst for dirt; and the hardest to keep clean.
Black looks great, but only when it is clean. I have owned two black cars and I felt like I wanted to wash them all the time. I think like the 3rd gen mag grey, Underground will do a pretty good job of hiding the dirt between washes. I think silver would also.

Derek S.

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Ranger
Yeah, I'm gonna have to second or third that opinion... The black looks slick, but it'll show dust and dirt in a heartbeat. I'm going for the Bronze Oxide, which I'm figuring should do a pretty good job of hiding dust. My house is right next to a huge farmers field, so there's always dust floating around.
Sponsored