Sponsored

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Like this? What I plan to do. Flows well with roof rack and roof spoiler. And its matching.
Screenshot_20230914_110623_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230914_110656_Chrome.jpg
I get the open rack bolt-on exposed setup if you live in the andes where it rains 1 day a year but call me crazy, a fully lockable back that can deploy all sides in cabana mode, keep the snow, dust/mud and rain out, lock your $1.5K Dometic freezer/fridge from thieves while parked at the Moab City Market...love the add-on marketing money shots but in reality I'm putting a GFC shell on a TH. Toss on some heavy duty load bars, rack & slide combo the bed of the truck, go window-less in the back of the GFC if that TH rear view mirror is actually rear view camera display (looked like it was at the hawaii unveil...)

2024 Tacoma First Look: Black 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro. + Trailhunters in Black and Bronze Oxide Short Bed🤩 IMG_2635
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
The color matched shiny fender flares look really, really good with her all shined up, pavement princess like. I can't say the same with the white TRD Pro with black shiny flares. I think they need to re-evaluate putting black shine flares on anything other than black paint lol. Color matched actually does look really nice, I gave a huge yikes to the other colors with those style flares.

GL Rockwell

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma OR
Man, that black Pro looks incredible, and I'm a TH guy! That's the only color where the shiny fenders don't annoy me because they blend into the rest of the truck. LOVE IT. If I were getting a Pro, it would be a black one.

As for the Trailhunters shown, I thought I'd like the black, but I'm not a fan for some reason. Maybe because I've only really seen it in bronze oxide. And I don't know about y'all, but that ARB rack looks even weirder and out of place on the short boi than it does on the long boi. No likey.

But clean... that bronze oxide is amazing, short or long bed.

THANKS FOR SHARING!
The TH in white short bed will look nice. Matte fenders less the rack. If the pro is unavailable w/o the iso seats then it's the TH or off-road for me. I just can't deal with those seats making the back obsolete. Considerably more room w/o those seats.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Not worrying about the backseats...and to that point, let me see those back seats folded down completely. Prime gear & dog storage. Can we remove the head rests and go a complete 180/level on the seatback...?

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
Not worrying about the backseats...and to that point, let me see those back seats folded down completely. Prime gear & dog storage. Can we remove the head rests and go a complete 180/level on the seatback...?
Exactly what I'm thinking.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Those are perfect. THANK YOU!

Like @marvelmadman said, it's mounted to the track, and slides right out when unbolted. That's great to know.

I still hope there's a bit of grain on the bed surface when production models come out. Shiny = slippery.

Thanks again.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Those are perfect. THANK YOU!

Like @marvelmadman said, it's mounted to the track, and slides right out when unbolted. That's great to know.

I still hope there's a bit of grain on the bed surface when production models come out. Shiny = slippery.

Thanks again.
Probably offer line-x lining like tundra